Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.
Pros
Familly health ansurance
Cons
Limited transport
best management, work holic, excellent, brand name, best products, plastic leader in the market. free nature of work BhHHssydhdhdgshshdjdjdjxjxjx
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
nothing
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Lucknow. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
limited company
Cons
A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.
Pros
substitute rate for meals and transport
Cons
double shift at times
Nothing new to study My work was to pack the products that coming out of the machine It was not a suitable job for a mechanical engineer Even though the highly accurated production was a better quality of the company
Good organization to work with; respect for workforce; understand employees' issues properly and help during critical situation; need to improve salary levels as per Market in relevant industry; respect for individual as Team suggestions
New product line and process difference. Critical situations and life risk factor Fooding problem Enjoyable work place with good colligues skill development
Too much tolerate about cast. As a production incharge but not more power to handle the Labour. The management not listen problem to amy employer.....
A good organization for Freshers from CIPET. One can gain salary benefit who have more than 5 years experience. In other hand its a good organization for start your career.
we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...
Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Gadegaon. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
Free pick and drop
Cons
Good Working atmosphere in this company. Very supportive Staff. Management always take care of our employees I have learn lots of technical things during my tenure.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
this plant is supplying the parts to many customers. Here also i have supported critical production systems. day and night user will call me for any issue.
Pros
Limited company
Cons
but runned by local people Union is the issue
Good company to be associated with. Much opportunity to learn thing. People who know plastic the best. Limited number of audits without much pressure on workers.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Compensation
I still have touch with the managers of my first job is because they gave me sk much guidance responsibility and authority to do my work. A good company to work for.
There is very good management as well as plant head or head office staff Good teem at all over india There is good support or training system Staff not suffering with senior
Good for working. Management is also good. You can easily take a chance to develop your knowledge. Salary is not so good campairing to work load. Need to increase salary.
I was with supreme industries in their Daman plant where in the management appoints a GM who would be the boss. If the gM is good, everyone in factory is happy else life becomes miserable and people can do nothing but leave job as I did Unfortunately or fortunately that unit has been sold and Polycab owns it. All staff are resident engineers irrespective of you are said or not.
Pros
housing was provided
Cons
Ot compulsory, I was called at odd hours and never paid for that
overall working, organization culture is good. Independent working style. Looking all HR activity like framing and implementing policies, statutory compliance, maintaining healthy relation with Government official etc etc. hardest part of job is terminating 08 permanent employees from the job. Facing a allegation is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Bus Transport, canteen
Cons
Long journey.
It was pleasant working with Supreme Industries in Packaging Film Division for term of three years. The staff were supportive at Staff as well as plant level which encouraged me for the growth of company and myself.
  1. Employee Reviews