Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.
Pros
Familly health ansurance
Cons
Limited transport
Productive and Learning workplace. Growing organization with self growth of individuals. Effective training sessions. Good problem solving approach and supportive and motivating Couliges.
Its a very good company to learn management things at industries its still growing company which gives great opportunity to freshers to learn working process of all departments of the firm.
I was working under apprantice training for 1 year in this company in maintenance dept. And got wonderful and hardworking exp. I got so much knowledge about maintenance dept.
not good management working experience is good the hardest part of the job is that manager level is not good they are always credit them selves of or works
Its very good company where as the employee can work freely and its kind of a govt job for a performing guy if the performance is less also will get some time to perform.
Good, work to be done as per requirement and specification like drilling, cutting, turning, painting etc and should be punctual and maintain safety at the workshop
as learner supreme is good platform for fresher.their was various types of Gera boxes and m/c which helps to know about them. Also learning the importance of utility. And other related m/c
Pros
their is no free facility expect bus
Cons
long hour
Work is very good in the company.I have learned my new things in the company and did lots of research and development work.Management is very good,highly professional and motivated. Workplace culture is very nice in the company. The hardest part of the job in the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the design variant work is going on.
Pros
free tea and transportation
Cons
short staff
learnt a lot about managment of direct on line(DOL) material supplies for white goods as well as automotive industries. managment of quality issues and assembly of products.
Pros
syncronization
Cons
Long working hours
The Supreme Ind Ltd is a very well established brand in Indian retail and project sales business. It's really fun to work in Supreme. Products in PPD division are very useful and competitive
Pros
Great brand and very innovative products
Cons
Less growth opportunities as per promotions
• Looked after Molded furniture and Crates Division. • Dealer/sub. Dealer Management-target Planning and Control, Credit Control and dealer Exposure Management • Institutional and Corporate Selling.
The company has a leading position in the plastic segment. Strongly believes in ethical values even if the same results in no business. The company gives you a free hand in taking decisions.
Pros
Realxed working atmosphere
Cons
working in supreme industry gives you exposure to different technical aspects.The management is supportive and take care of its employees.The company has gigantic campus of 132 acres. The company provides free bus service. In short supreme industry is a great place to work.
Pros
free learning environment
Cons
long working hours
good company, helps you to learn and gain knowledge from various departments also staff is very nice, co-operative and helpful. Advance technologies and Machineries so its help to learn lot more things.
i Have learned how to deal with the top management and customers to their highest satisfaction level and our customers are mostly stand with us for years and we are servicing them and company growth is constantly increasing.
Machine oprating,for new mould loading.mould OK Or not any pr to it just watch, if pr then show by photo of wats app, oprate crane, mould locketing,setting, water conection, change material as per setting chart,,machine setting,& show ok sample to QA department,After this go to another machine for change mould & again for same process.Doing all this work fully by 5S system& housekeeping near our machine rejection & water ,oil. cottonvest like these. Manegement is not strckit to punish any.wrong person. I learned to work hard & systimatically. Co worker is permanant but not sincier. Always new mould & also intresting setting to learn.I personally invole to save time & trouble shooting.
Pros
lunch, Bus, Medical, bonus, P. F.
Cons
Short brekes for Snacks & Tea time & Lunch time & change uiform.
All over process in plant. How to check all the materials in comming and out going. To send the mail what have done in the process. All of my plant members are coworkers. Yeild study and steaming is hardest part. Following process is enjoyable part.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
16 Hours
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of3 individuals. Throughout the day I completed various activities and duties as well, including dealer visit sales paln for the day , followup ,analysis performances and resolved issues. I learned from the organisation that is -nothing impossible , My co workers are very co oprative. to listen bulshit things from my co workers. Working with my colleagues who are esclent , and learning about new and emerging getting the job done,
1- Wonderful environment 2- Employ friendly organisation 3- Growth opportunity is good 4- Having all the essential facilities for the employees.
Pros
2nd & 3rd saturdays are off
Cons
HR polices are little weak
HCL Technologies is the country's one of the largest MNC's and I feel very lucky to have worked with this organization. I left this organization because I was working here in shifts and it ruined my health completely. Also, the package I was working with, was very little and it was getting very difficult for me to maintain myself in a metro city.
Pros
Good corporate environment
Cons
Night shifts
  1. Employee Reviews