Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.
Pros
Familly health ansurance
Cons
Limited transport
It is a very comfortable space to work in. They follow the Employee First policy very nicely but I need a change because I need growth and I don't see much of it here. I need to work in an environment that challenges my skills everyday.
Pros
Employee First Environment
Cons
No growth
Your Suggestion will be evaluated and will be accepted. You can learn and explore. if good performer, you will be grow fast.
The Supreme Industries Ltd. is a very good company. I have been working in this Industry since 1994 to till date. I am fully enjoying with my job in the Supreme Industries. Ltd.
Company is having good capture of plastic and processing market. Management is not supportive, they always underestimate subordinate. persons who are lazy and wants to have money for doing nothing can go for it. No timing for working, they can wake you up in middle of night. no employee grievance handling
Cons
long working hours, No appreciation from superiors
i statred my first job in accounts only here and i learned so much from here .All my staff and my co- workers are helpful.i quit my job because here 6 days working i dont want works on saturday im alreardy sechduled for saturday .
Pros
Near by my home
Cons
saturday working
its a plastic, foam, insulation, civil, pipe, furniture, crates mfg company....its one of the best company I have ever seen.....no issue of salary.....lots of benefits......but there is no team work in some divisions....
Cons
more learning place .excellent machine and automation in plant.employee growth is good in company.company provide training for own employee. company management is good.
Good Place To Work & Learn More About Retail Business. Good Team , Work culture. Supportive team. Good Practices followed in MIS. Loved to work in Pune office.
Staff was good, but working culture was pathetic, i have learned Budget decision making, advance excel working. issue with the working culture and environment only.
Pros
Job Profile was good
Cons
Working Environment was not good
Learning experience. Management provides adequate scopes for work with lots of SGA & team work. It taught me several things on Plastic & quality management. The hardest part of the job was achieving & implementing the international standards pertaining to Quality & Environment. Enjoyed the homely atmosphere while working here. Gave me scope for implementing innovative ideas.
Pros
Positive work culture
Cons
low salary
Review the Yesterday and Current Productivity. Leadership and Flexible. Very Friendly with my team. Sunrise Meeting with our VP. During TPM Audit.
Pros
Free Gifts during festival
Cons
Too much pressure
To achieve great heights through dedication hard work and sincerity for the development of the concern company and society
Cons
- Learning atmosphere - Management support - Provide Individuality to shown our best - Better concerns
Pros
Free cab
Hard work,problem facing technique,5s system,co-workers will be smart or intelligent,maintenance,supervision.Cheking of control panel, vfd cheking, housekeeping,working in general shift
Pros
Kupan lunch
Cons
Not fixed time
Team work minimal. Training session not up to mark. Delivery very weak. Perks and all on time. Long journey and unorganized planning for team. Promotion management have to redefined. overall on top position good organisation.
Cons
Long journey, minimal support
Moral boosting of the employees by encouraging them for liberal working enabling to enhance productivity.
Pros
Subsidised food
Cons
Yearly health check
good learning for new product testing as per ISO & EN standards which is globally accepted & approval got from TPI agency for LPG composite cylinder.
I was working eight hours in a day including one hour lunch.I learned Responsibility,Discipline and help to co-workers should be necessary at the time of work.Management was very good in Supreme company.Co-workers was very helpful.Mould bolting is the hardest part of the job.Parameter setting and when problem less part was coming.
Pros
Free Lunches and Break fasts given by the company
Cons
Twelve Hours
It is a very good company to work with. Pressures are always there but the benefits are higher.
Updating Daily Customer complaints,Monitoring Daily Rejection,Making Quality Inspection report & Ensure Daily stocks.
  1. Employee Reviews