Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.
Pros
Familly health ansurance
Cons
Limited transport
It will nice but management should improve Now supreme going to apply for TQM, Already get TPM, OHSAS, ISO, TS Etc They manufactured plastic injection moulded houshol dand auto mobile product for whrlpool, samsung, ashok leyland, ford, ETA, NCR .
The project of diversifying into composite cylinders was a very challenging and satisfying one. The management is very conservative and the company though a large public limited one, runs in a typical entrepreneurial fashion. The management does not trust their employees, don't entrust authority.
Pros
Financially sound and has the capacity to sustain operations even in lean times.
Cons
A very conservative style of management, claustrophobic work atmosphere
very much investigation & analysis on Non confermance of product & System. Audit of different systems & sections Customer satisfaction & analysis of complaint Planing & handle the workforce 25 co-workers to attained the customer complaint at site & satisfied to customer Auditing the different functions - QMS/ISO/Quality Assurance
Pros
Development of vendors
Cons
Destructive tests & non destructive tests
All workman come against me. How to handle Union base plant Good Fine When we got scrap in due to raw material and difficult to trace When I trained my colleague and subordinate on 5s,Kaizen and Iso.
day to work nothing new management is not stable good to keep people systemetic in their job nothing
Most typical was price matching for tenders in market. Gained knowlege about manufacturing qualities. Overall good management with helpful co-workers. Collection of orders was the most hardest!
Pros
Well organised
Cons
Huge pressure for tender acquisition
This is also one of my god company where I worked in Kolkata. As I was too young, so I was not that professional but my seniors were always supportive towards me.
Pros
Nothing I remember
Cons
No Long Hours
Despatch the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
Cons
i have strong experience for industrial maintenance for electrical and mechanical field
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Full of productive and fun filled working and satisfactory at the end of the day.Many things system,quality,managing customer,people,supplier and third parties.arranging meetings,schedules,decision making etc...supportive,freedom to decision making,respect for individual.Co-operative,accept as leader,thinking in positive approach.managing workers union and some small suppliers.Everything i enjoyed i this company.
Pros
leaves and short breaks
Cons
No benefits...
it is really a fun to work with the company and the excellent management to make sure to give you the job satisfaction. the seniors will help you in framing the strategy.
Dedicated Staff towards work and always ready to help. Superiors are very helping and make me understand the working culture of the organization.
I learned how to maintain predictive,breakdown and preventive Maintenance under TPM guidelines.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Supreme is a good company to start carier.Supreme maintain diciplain and quality policy.Supreme is a ISO certified company
good
Cons
8 hours
NOMore you work ,more you learn and more you get experience.goodhelpfulnothingmanagement of workers
Pros
Cons
12hrs
New ideas & innovation is most enjoyable work. it is mostly give good satisfaction of achievement
Pros
lunches
Cons
long hrs
This is a very nice experiance and I got many things about injection molds
Pros
free lunches