SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD
View all SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD reviews

SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD

SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD Employee Review

Non Professional Orgaisation

salary's coming between 15 to 29.No, Benifits company provide.Night Shift timing is 12hrs to 14hrs.Hr department and reporting manager doing politics with employees.24*7 365day's working on client location.No holiday's company gives such as Diwali, Holi and other holiday.I don't recommend to anyone go there they worst your future.the working environment is worst PF didn't credit to EPF from last 13-14 month FNF not on time. Payout while leaving.Salary not on time delays by 15 to 30 days every month management takes decisions whatever they want without thinking about employees.

Pros

Cons

Salary not on time delays by 15 to 30 days every month management takes decisions.

Same location

PRODUCTIVE. "A company is like a second home, and the employees who work there are like family."

When I first started writing the review, I found that there were some positive and negative reviews. Everyone has the same experience, it's only how you interpret it. It's all about the complaints. I believe A company is your second home; you look after your home, and the family patriarch will look after you. Generally, individuals will mention either purchasing a thing or gaining job experience. It's not about whether it's good or awful; it's about how others perceive it. Why look exclusively at the negative? The grass is always greener on the other side. Rather of focusing on the negative, we should constantly look for the positive. We should constantly look for the positive in life and have a positive mindset. A good attitude for perceiving different things should constantly be maintained.OK Umm...If I talk about my personal experience. It was an incredible journey for me. I am quite delighted with my salary and working environment. The nicest thing about this company's employees and bosses is that they are extremely supportive of one another. Also, you'll learn a lot out there, which is something I appreciate. You will be provided with a good learning atmosphere. There are so many amazingly motivating employers there.

Pros

work environment, salary, learning environment

Cons

no negatives.. positivity is all around :)
Same location

Do not join this company

Management is very poor. Salary of employees are not paid held for 2 months. No PF, ESIC. Below Industry standard pay. No Quality of work. Traveling to client location can significantly hamper employess work life balance. No Leave, management cancels your leave after approving it. No Salary in Notice period.

Cons

Travelling to remote locations.

Worst management

Late salary (late by 15-30 day), worst management, Not for employees, No pf created from last 14 month, Late FNF with paycut, no increment from last year

Pros

not good for Carrie

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8