SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD

SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD Employee Reviews for Logistics Manager in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Logistics Manager1 review
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra1 review

2.5Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews

PRODUCTIVE. "A company is like a second home, and the employees who work there are like family."

When I first started writing the review, I found that there were some positive and negative reviews. Everyone has the same experience, it's only how you interpret it. It's all about the complaints. I believe A company is your second home; you look after your home, and the family patriarch will look after you. Generally, individuals will mention either purchasing a thing or gaining job experience. It's not about whether it's good or awful; it's about how others perceive it. Why look exclusively at the negative? The grass is always greener on the other side. Rather of focusing on the negative, we should constantly look for the positive. We should constantly look for the positive in life and have a positive mindset. A good attitude for perceiving different things should constantly be maintained.OK Umm...If I talk about my personal experience. It was an incredible journey for me. I am quite delighted with my salary and working environment. The nicest thing about this company's employees and bosses is that they are extremely supportive of one another. Also, you'll learn a lot out there, which is something I appreciate. You will be provided with a good learning atmosphere. There are so many amazingly motivating employers there.

Pros

work environment, salary, learning environment

Cons

no negatives.. positivity is all around :)