SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD

SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Good for learning purpose but management is very Poor

Seniors & colleagues are helpful nature. You can learn every technology here but management is very poor and unmanaged. Very easy to talk with higher level senior for any kind of issue.

PRODUCTIVE. "A company is like a second home, and the employees who work there are like family."

When I first started writing the review, I found that there were some positive and negative reviews. Everyone has the same experience, it's only how you interpret it. It's all about the complaints. I believe A company is your second home; you look after your home, and the family patriarch will look after you. Generally, individuals will mention either purchasing a thing or gaining job experience. It's not about whether it's good or awful; it's about how others perceive it. Why look exclusively at the negative? The grass is always greener on the other side. Rather of focusing on the negative, we should constantly look for the positive. We should constantly look for the positive in life and have a positive mindset. A good attitude for perceiving different things should constantly be maintained.OK Umm...If I talk about my personal experience. It was an incredible journey for me. I am quite delighted with my salary and working environment. The nicest thing about this company's employees and bosses is that they are extremely supportive of one another. Also, you'll learn a lot out there, which is something I appreciate. You will be provided with a good learning atmosphere. There are so many amazingly motivating employers there.

Pros

work environment, salary, learning environment

Cons

no negatives.. positivity is all around :)

Non Professional Orgaisation

salary's coming between 15 to 29.No, Benifits company provide.Night Shift timing is 12hrs to 14hrs.Hr department and reporting manager doing politics with employees.24*7 365day's working on client location.No holiday's company gives such as Diwali, Holi and other holiday.I don't recommend to anyone go there they worst your future.the working environment is worst PF didn't credit to EPF from last 13-14 month FNF not on time. Payout while leaving.Salary not on time delays by 15 to 30 days every month management takes decisions whatever they want without thinking about employees.

Pros

Cons

Salary not on time delays by 15 to 30 days every month management takes decisions.

Worst management

Late salary (late by 15-30 day), worst management, Not for employees, No pf created from last 14 month, Late FNF with paycut, no increment from last year

Pros

not good for Carrie

Good Place For Work

I learn so many thing here in this organisation and feel improvement in my self also. Some changes required as per my point of view if it should be done so this company will grow more.

Worst Management.. i have ever seen

Positives- Good scope for learning in terms of Job profile. - No late sittings. Negatives- Unfortunately the list is long compared to Positive traits. - Bad politics (Awful part is one of the Uneducated & Unethical Director who is unable to speak basic English is part of it) - Irregular Salary payment. (Again Same director's Influence) - Salary Not par with market standards. - No Professionalism - Definitely not for a long term

Pros

Good Job profile

Do not join this company

Management is very poor. Salary of employees are not paid held for 2 months. No PF, ESIC. Below Industry standard pay. No Quality of work. Traveling to client location can significantly hamper employess work life balance. No Leave, management cancels your leave after approving it. No Salary in Notice period.

Cons

Travelling to remote locations.

Good Place to start and learn

> Work load is in meadium...some times its no work some time work load is high i have worked in both state. > Most enjoyable part is that the work every time its new to learn new thing.

It's good work place for fresher engineer. best place of learning for fresher engineer and give startup to your carrier.

Its Good for startup career

It is a very good IT company, According to learning it is a very good company where you can learn a deep knowledge about the netwoking devices.

Pros

Good for startup career

Cons

Poor management & un-educated Staff

Good

Its good working with Suraj.Salary benefits are gud. BUT Management should look deeply towards the engineer work culture and should provide them training

Productive and fun working place..

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Shift hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SURAJ INFORMATICS PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8