Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd

Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd Management reviews

Good place for beginners,lots of opportunities to learn the process, quite unhappy with management and HR team as they are least bothered, rather nurturing staff level politics
Cons
Staff level politics
They can hire you anytime and fire you anytime without any notice.. HR will never supports you.... during my service period our business shutdown due to lockdown and We fired without any notice..nor we judged for performance simply We fired
Pros
Na
Cons
Job security
Suryoday Small Finance bank is very good organization. Second level mangar are very bad playing politics. Area managers are Harrising tha employees mangers are bad.
I have 3 yr 6 months work with this company. Working culture ,career progression with every time supported by senior management. In my service period i observed and compare to other mfis . No mfi culture only professional enjoy ur work and progress ur knowledge in different session like field , office opperation ,humanity, transparency & attitude.
Pros
Na
Cons
As per company working hours .
I am operations incharge in Thane branch and mainly assigned the responsbility for the smooth operations. Since it is startup product, the work starts with the basic setup interms of infra, stationery, housekeeping, admin, procedures, processes etc. This helps in understanding the nuances and requirements in the basic setup or launch. The intricacies are understood and grasped at the ground level and the knowledge could be downloaded to the subordinates. All helps in delegation and team management.
best management learning attitude soft skill large teem handle experience good communication skill time management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd?