Sutherland

India2,043 reviews

Found 2,043 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,836 reviews
cabfresherbpoglobalsalaryhiketechnicalmnc

Dead end Job

It's a dead-end job and gets repetitive after a while. Way too less options for promotion or internal development. The only good thing about working was the people.

Excellent place

It's great to work with the company.Work life balance.Good management.Friendly atmosphere.It is my pleasure to work with the company.Overall you can join without any hesitation and it's good to being with the company.

Sutherland insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

It's my first job I learned a lot from my first job. It's very secured place with nice environment It's very competitive company, salary given on time overall I had good experience

Good vibe

Wok life balance is good. Transportation available. 2 days weekoff. Good pay, free cab facility, cafeteria is provided. Friendly atmosphere is there.

Too much pressure

I was not very happy with the organisation. Too much of micro management. Your hands sre tied most of the time. You need to pamper your boss for your growth.

Good seniors with knowledge about the process, well maintained work place , positive environment, good canteen, career development is possible, promotion good

Great place to work and grow

Sutherland offers a lot of opportunities to Learn and grow in your career. Great work culture and incredible management who strives to ensure the best

Pros

Management, Salary

Cons

Work/ Life Balance

good place to work

good place to work with proper recognition and salary, friendly management and well equipped office , rewards and recognition , proper training.Very supportive team managers and co workers.

Nice

Nice place to work if you’re under the right person and right guidance.I love this place and love my training tram. Sutherland group is like familyy.But, logistics team is horrible they don’t have coordination between the operations team and the admin team

Fun workplace

It was good but time was not flexible. Very friendly. But too much to take in for the freshers. Break is not giving when you needed it. We have to wait until it's your turn to go.

Pros

Good employees

Cons

Long hours and cab issues

Very much productive hardworking people and head seen

Always there for the help very much helpfull with amy needs always employee friendly Appreciate you work Have had a best team at workBest working environment

Sutherland is great, but so much politics.

Sutherland job was like a great hope in my life when I've no about what to do after completing my Degree. The company helped me with the job during the hardest part of my life. But my friends who worked with me finished 5 years and they're not even a manager or mentor. Its so hard to see hardworking people are being ignored and the manager's favorite people are getting promoted.PS: I'm only saying about the locations I worked.

Pros

Ambience.

Cons

Politics.

Altogether it's good but HR Policy need to revised

Partiality used to happen between male and female. Managers are too close with girls ....management is not too good.hr are too rude.working culture good. Huge internal politics used to happen.people use to speak mostly in local languages. No bounding for affairs between employees on the floor.they used to do all unprofessional things during work...

Pros

Shift timings are good...

Cons

No free lunch and snacks, tea service

Horrible workplace

To make it simple , please get graduated soon and find a descent company to work for. I worked here for a year and would like to say that it was the toughest phase in my life. An hour of break a day but mostly you will only be given 45 mins (30+15) due to calls in queue. Even if you are feeling sick and you are requesting for leave , they won't believe you and will say we are sending a cab right now to pick you up. Shifts keep changing every week randomly. They will make mandatory to work for 11 hours a day/6 days a week. You will literally feel trapped getting into this company.

Productive and fun workplace with cheerful people

Ofcourse Sutherland is a great place to work. Provides many skill development and job related trainings. They give chances to freshers. Team heads or experienced in the company are very friendly and approachable. No Superiority among employees. No need to call anybody 'Sir'/'Madam'.

Pros

Forward thinking people

Cons

Overload work

Hectic shifts

Night shifts/ rotational shifts are the only cons I had during my tenure in Sutherland. Process wise they are good and learning will not be that difficult for an average candidate.

Nice company, tl was helpful, manger also kind

Company is very nice n there workers are helpful, hr was taking very nice.

Best to place to Learn more things and develope the strategy

My day with sutherland was so joyfull I have learned lot from the company and good and peaceful environment. Lot of friendly and more benefits were given to the employee. It is the best company. The most interesting one in that is doing challenging task in solving customer customers queries and give them the clear cut way about the issues and more interesting than is completing the company sales targets on time without any panic way.

The worst and waste palce to work in Sutherland

1.Why this CLIENT, CLK people are giving job role to operate work from different company..? 2. Sutherland company was Scaming the salary, from client, they are offering different package to agent. 3.For freshers and for experienced candidates, don't expect more package. 4.very very cheap politicals are running in this company and management do want that. 5.Please, don't aceppt offer letter from Sutherland hyderabad company, specifically girls.

No growth

this company is good for who freshers who have no idea for future or have arrears......if you are looking to build your career in a serious way ......jst dnt choose this company

Fun and enjoyable place for work

Everything is good and perfect Except they won't pay night shift allowance and performance incentive included in package. Good place for work and two way cab facility

Pros

Atmosphere

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sutherland with