Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

India1,913 reviews

Found 1,913 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,151 reviews

Sutherland

A great place to start your career but it completely depends on your process. Sutherland has multiple roles and they must devise a platform via which employees can utilise them. SLVC portal serves this purpose. But the roles enlisted require several yrs of exp.

Pros

Great management, cab services, affable and collaborative co-workers

Cons

Low salary, no career growth

Its good to improve yourself while working with Sutherland

Working with Sutherland , improves your individual discipline. We could experience a prefect corporates culture , if this is your 1st JOB. Work life balance is perfect and the organization help us to manage.

Best Start

I started here as fresher and experienced here.After 15 months, I felt like I can work anywhere in the domain. Definately for freshers who don't find a job in IT.

Pros

Easy to pick the job

Great place

Great place to work...Great work culture...Less work pressure...Transparent communication from management...Lots of modules in different subjects to learn free and improve yourself...One of the best companies...

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Not that I can think of

Good

Good environmentCompetitive fast pacedCareer growingIncentiveRelaxingNo hard jobsJust hearing customer problems over phone and clearing out their doubts

Pros

Good incentive based on performance

Cons

Sitting in front of computer all the day

Worst workplace

Here Manager often pressurizes the associates, they always give pressure to the Associates to extend the sift.there is worst work culture in this company, no rules and regulations. In this company Managers harrass the associates.I never recommend anyone to join this company.I am looking for a new job.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Lots of Pressure and harrasment

The floor is full with fun activities and we all could enjoy the time being there.

I really miss the days. The Sutherland is super cool and all the associates and managers are super friendly. The only problem is it was very difficult to maintain the work and the life balance as you have to work at night.

Pros

Free Cabs.

Cons

Worst work life balance.

Productive and Fun at work

Comfortable work environment with various fun activities. Helped me to increase my team bonding through various activities like team outing, team lunches.

Great place to work. People are very kind and helpful. Very Friendly atmosphere. Good food and cold drinks. Facilities like drop-ins and out by cabs.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Need for respect of elder employers, commitment on promises by management must be seriously taken

Very good productive and cool workplace

I have 3 years of great experience with Sutherland global services company .I started my career with Sutherland and it was ma to me .It's amazing and beautiful experience to me.

quality and integrity values followed

quality and integrity are the two most looked upon values and followed strictlyemployee can have fun at place during fridays and on festivalsGood platform for freshers to learn and excelDoes n

Pros

free cab

Cons

Does not pay according to industry standards

Fun and happy work place

Fun and peaceful to work. Eventhough the salary is less you will have a great peace of mind by which you can develop your skills and knowledge. Weekoffs are rotational.

Pros

Peace of mind

Cons

Salary can be a little bit higher

Good place to start your career

Good place to start your career at. Management is wonderful and no stress at all and job security. And work life balance with work from home advantage. Only thing is that the pay scale is very very low very less than market standards

Pros

Good management

Cons

Less pay

September 8, 2021
Hello! As a leading global digital transformation company, Sutherland is indeed a great place to start or build your career. In fact, employees have multiple opportunities to learn new skills and develop professionally, whether working on site or working from the comfort of home. Thank you for this candid feedback, and hope you have a fabulous day!

Good company to work 2 to 3 years

Good company to work in HIT...you can learn healthcare domain knowledge...but hikes are very low....work life balance is good...only inhouse projects..

Pros

Work life balance...job security

Cons

No proper hikes... notice period 60 days ..no buy out option..

September 8, 2021
Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience working with us. At Sutherland, we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance, and strive to provide a supportive work environment conducive to professional growth. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best!

Working rotational night shifts

Clearly defined processes for Technical Support. Good office space. Reliable transportation , cafeteria facilities. Safe place for women to work night shifts.

Pros

Free company transport

Cons

Night shifts

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide a safe, comfortable and professional working environment for our diverse work force across all our locations globally. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the very best!

great place to work, great work experience

superb place to work, efficient management, called only during tem reviews, otherwise can work independantly, understanding bosses, great teams to work

Pros

free certification courses, team outings

September 8, 2021
Hello, and thank you for your kind words and high rating! Sutherland is indeed a superb place to work and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience. In fact, we strive to cultivate a supportive environment in which all our employees can grow and flourish. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best!

Fun

Fantastic place to work. A good place to start your career. It moulds you in a different way where you can prepare to face the competitive world. Secured job for performers always.

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is a global digital transformation company aimed at providing multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. We are indeed a great place to work and we are thrilled that you are enjoying the experience. Thanks again, and hope you have an amazing day!

Great place work

I have 10 years experience in sutherland. I was enjoy my work. Great place to work. All managers and HR are very helpfull. There are a rotational shift as per process.

Pros

Good cafeteria

September 8, 2021
Good day! We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the experience here at Sutherland. In fact, we strive to provide a positive work experience and a supportive work environment in which our employees can grow and flourish. Thank you for sharing this feedback, and we wish you all the very best!

Fast paced, moderately demanding

Everything from interview to actual working is well thought out.I find the management to be really helpful and friendly. Day/night shift changes can happen really fast and you might not feel comfortable.

Pros

Really nice work environment, cab service, well kept toilets.

Cons

Fast day/night shift changes, room temperature is kept uncomfortably low always, lack of smoking area.

Challenging, Flexible and Fun Workplace

Enjoyed working with Sutherland Global Service. Best Learning environment, supportive team and good team leader and manager. Love work place culture positive and quite encouraging. Enjoyable part of the job is fun activities and active participation of the team. Overall good and positive experience working here. Loved my work and team members.

Pros

Best and safe enviroment

Cons

Na

Good

Worth of your time and energy. I was not paid at par my education and experience. However, I was given the due movement. Even during my pregnancy my Management and the Director of CLS supported in every possible ways.

September 8, 2021
Good day, and thank you for sharing your experience. At Sutherland, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, expert guidance and innovative tools needed for professional development. Thank you again, and we wish you all the very best!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,921