Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,867 reviews matching the search
I liked their objective way of appraisal and it was evident who will get the promotion to all and the manager has very little role to manipulate at least for my department of work
Sutherland is NOT a good company to work with. Salary pay is very less and forget about any kind of increments or hike. I would suggest, think more before joining Sutherland. Sutherland policy is like use and throw. Firing is almost at high. There is no proper complaint addressal system.
This company in Bangalore is the worst place to work from lack of people oriented HR, Managers with nepotistic outlook and complete lack of facilities for the employee like clean environment, no basic canteen or snack or beverage facility and salary is the worst in the industry and horrible work ethics and they expect you to work for 10 to 11 hours...if you have and need a life dont join here and destroy your career as vertical career growth is practically non existent here and they have the worst employee satisfaction index internally but will continue to lie in your face
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no employee benefit and worst pay standards
Good organization to work and strong resume guarantee if u spend 3 + years. Cooperative management and process. Drawback no fixed weekend offs. Rest, nice opportunities for IJP. It will be a long footnote if we go in profundity.
Pros
Timely salary credit, good work environment
Cons
Rotational night shifts
To start the carrier Sutherland is the best company for the freshers.Good work culture and friendly co-workers, Average salary,no career growth, night shifts
Pros
cab allowance, incentives
Cons
no career growth, night shift
Good Experience, Good company, Good work culture. Job Work/Life Balance,Salary/Benefits,Job Security/Advancement,Management,Job Culture, if got opportunity I will join again.
Once trained, your workload starts to mount with more responsibilities. However, I personally did not feel the pressure. All senior staff backed me whenever there was a high-pressure mounting situation. Due to which I was able to take the pressure with ease. Great place to learn a lot of information related to your career. i was able to achieve the targets before deadlines. Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Pretty cool place to work.
Pros
Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Good pay. Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
At times, you have loads of work.
It's good and u can learn more.your communication skill will be developed and decision making skill also develop. We will learn how to proceed our life too
Overall working in Sutherland was very good experience. Learned a lot from the working in Sutherland. I recommend thr Sutherland Global Services, chennai facility for our new career and also for experience.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Work Life Balance and Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
Sutherland Global Services was my first workplace and the most excited one in my life. I have gained a lot of friends in it. I have learned how to address a person's issue in a effective manner.
Good place for learners and to progress also. Very interesting training session. Excellent faculty and team leaders. Vert helpful candidates but no respect for elders.
Pros
Free lunches and good food
Cons
females are like dictators
Job security and advancementTraining was very informative but only a month and a half into production I was terminated due to one tiny violation no warning or nothing. Feel like I wasted 6 weeks to train to be let go only a month after.OverallMy experience working at Sutherland could have been way better if they treated people fairly and didn’t terminate you over one issue with no warning
I am a exployed from Sutherland in Air india process but process shifted to Pune I am level 3 they can't able to transfer interliy in Sutherland one issse is in increment system is very bad 500 or 1000 max and they can't able provide any sweet we have to contribute the money for sweet but Sutherland is one of the bpo is salary on time I never face salary issue. Hr management is ok not good
Pros
Air india
Cons
Long he's in Sutherland max 10 hrs.... ......
Unprofessional behaviors, No work life balance, Damaged my career, Worst organization, Lost mental and physical health. No projects, Never join this company, Poor management.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Good Place to work and Culture is very good Good place for growth and Management is very encouraging and coperative providing necessary training for skill upgradation
I really enjoyed working with Sutherland. Salary is always on Time or Before but never late for even one day. Yearly Appraisal and internal posting opportunity that mean you if you have capability you can grow your carrier and good thing there is no politics if you complain about management there will be an action for sure. i have seen many cases. The only reason i left the company because i was getting opportunity in UAE other in India i always prefer to work here.
Pros
Great Management by Mr. Dilip Villodi
Cons
I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I got the opportunity there to communicate with customers based in UAE and who were from different countries. Great .
Pros
Many Facilities received.
Cons
Na
Huge Nepotism, boot licker manager n their favorites succeed with group politics and framing innocent and forcing them to quit jobs. Double standards Management. Incentives and OT payment scammer.
Pros
Show off
Cons
Clueless Managers and management
Work is at Sutherland Global Service is Challenging have very positive vibe around. Co workers are very supportive and friendly. The most important factor is the amount of learn one can ever get. Day is always filled up new experiences.
Pros
Free Transportation, Fun Friday activities, Open Door policies.
Cons
Nothing as such
One of thr best BPO i ever worked. Managers, HR and work environment is awesome..HR are always ready to listen to tge employee. Good appraisal.IJP s cunducted and many internal opportunities.
Pros
Long list
Cons
Not at all
  1. Employee Reviews