Sutherland

Found 1,983 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,562 reviews

Sutherland insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Tracking of our work is high when compared to other same level organizations

For experienced candidates who wants to settle for job security it would be good to join here. For 3-4 years of experienced it would be hard here to survive

Bad workplace

The company is good for freshers and not for experienced folks.There is no career opportunities in the company.The hike given is so bad that its just may 500 or 1000rs .They never recognize your hardwork.Those who are closer to the manager gets all the benefits and rest of the folks has to do all the work.

Pros

cab service is free

Cons

Not even paid night shift allowance is paid.

Company Atmosphere and colleagues are very nice and friendly but there is no job security in this company

I have joined in this company on last year September for contract basis and I love to work here because working atmosphere is very cool and our colleagues are very friendly, but job is not secure because the management is taken again as permanent employee after the contract period over and suddenly after joining one month they told to there is no job currently you can exit from Sutherland, that was very worst experience we have, i really hate that there is no job security and interview process very lag management is also very worst, salary is ok so overall i don't like to rate 5 star, hate this company

Productivity

Best place to work. It's upto you how good you are at work and what best can you give to company. It's only that the company is looking for and achieve what is given to you. No much of pressure by the management team, it's only when you have not achieved your targets then it would be a problem but still the management helps to get you improved. It's every company policies if you work hard you are in business.

Not fun but ok, ok to work and earn

Ok but not good salary , not a good work culture ,Not fun but ok, ok to work and earn, cafeteria worst ever, but no job pressure...Discrimination between north and south on your face.

Always fun working here

It's always fun working here with zero stress. The one thing they want us is to be punctual. Leave will be granted upon request and helps us to combine the week Offs along with the leaves to get some extra days of happiness.Work-life balance is awesome and the management is supportive.

Pros

Stress free work and supportive colleagues

Cons

Na

Fun work place

My team manager was supportive and the team members were too. It was a great experience being part of the team. Loved the work culture and food. Good.

Pros

Entertainment system, canteen

Cons

Stressful job

Filled with ego

Good company but top management do not know wats happining on the floor , if you havegood know subject knowledge they will try harder to dump you this happens every day

Production must and super workplace

It has been very nice working with Sutherland. I have enjoyed and had good friends. All the managers are very helpful and supportive. Willing to work in future.

Good place to work only issue no cab facility for night shift when I work..good managers in few departments..politics everywhere so can be ignored bonus is good when I worked..happy team

Job security

Not bad. But very poor job security . Employee friendly managers and good team. Just like collage days. But no idea when they will terminate us. Decent salary.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Job security, carrier growth

Not a very good experience

The management is bias and not ready to listen to your part, also the working environment isn't healthy at all. People look down at eachother most of the times.

Not that great a company if pay is the only thing you are looking at, good learning experience however. People who like to learn a lot about ITES industry can opt for this

Jst a stop gap job place. Not recommended for career development.

Not a great place to work. Management uses employees. And once the task is done , they will sack you . Its been the culture and many management leaders have been abruptly removed.

Comfortable and fun work place

I have a great work experience over there. Sutherland was very comfortable and friendly work space for me. I got a career growth at sutherland . It's was a great experience for me.

Productive and fun place

Work life balance. Great people. Fun activitiesProper training provided by the company.Fun place to work.Smooth and easy interview process.Good experience.

March 8, 2022
Hello, and thank you for your feedback. At Sutherland, we definitely strive to create exceptional experiences for all our employees, our clients and their customers. Thanks again, and hope you have an awesome day!

A little stressful work imbalances work life and personal life

Not so good management. More focused on work with no space to relax brains. Lot of calls and restrictions started taking place after a few months in the company. Biasedness and favoritism. Good trainers ofcourse and manager was amazing too but after the manager left the teams were not managed properly, incentive issues arised and things messed up.

March 8, 2022
Good day. Thank you for sharing where we do well, and where we may have opportunities to further enhance the Sutherland experience. All the best!

Ok place to work

Ok place to work. Normal package. Night shifts. Cab facility available. Overall okay for beginners. Many process available. Growth is slow. Will take years for growth.

Pros

Ok place

Cons

Night shifts

Pros Good working environment and timing

Work-life was good ...but as every company higher management were bias.And during COVID didn't think twice before removing old employees.Otherwise job timings was just perfect.

Pros

Job timing and worklife

Cons

Low pay Management bias

It was such an amazing work environment

Loved the time I had workes in sutherland. Chances of growth are high. Management is really supportive. Chances are their us to improve ourself technically.

Fun Place to work. Relaxed work culture

Fun Place to work and Relaxed work culture.Manged by young people. Experience all fun activities.Simple and easy work. No challenges and No obstacles. Simply update yourself and speak and families with hirerachy

March 8, 2022
Hi there! At Sutherland, we definitely strive to provide our employees with a positive work experience by fostering an environment in which our employees can grow and flourish. We appreciate your feedback and hope you have a terrific day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sutherland with