Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Found 796 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,084 reviews

Fun and happy work place

Fun and peaceful to work. Eventhough the salary is less you will have a great peace of mind by which you can develop your skills and knowledge. Weekoffs are rotational.

Pros

Peace of mind

Cons

Salary can be a little bit higher

A decent place to work

A decent place to work as part time job though the growth is limited it is an fun place to work your social life will improve for sure. If you are interested in joining an BPO then you can join here for sure

Pros

1. Work culture

Cons

1. Amazon is a bad place here

Working rotational night shifts

Clearly defined processes for Technical Support. Good office space. Reliable transportation , cafeteria facilities. Safe place for women to work night shifts.

Pros

Free company transport

Cons

Night shifts

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide a safe, comfortable and professional working environment for our diverse work force across all our locations globally. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the very best!

Fun

Fantastic place to work. A good place to start your career. It moulds you in a different way where you can prepare to face the competitive world. Secured job for performers always.

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is a global digital transformation company aimed at providing multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. We are indeed a great place to work and we are thrilled that you are enjoying the experience. Thanks again, and hope you have an amazing day!

Good

Worth of your time and energy. I was not paid at par my education and experience. However, I was given the due movement. Even during my pregnancy my Management and the Director of CLS supported in every possible ways.

September 8, 2021
Good day, and thank you for sharing your experience. At Sutherland, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, expert guidance and innovative tools needed for professional development. Thank you again, and we wish you all the very best!

Nothing but a sweatshop

6 days work per week, post shift meetings daily, No flexible work timings, and on top of that, you cannot question the management for this. They take surveys on regular basis but won't work on that! Overall, a nightmare.

Pros

Job security because there aren't too many people willing to work in sweatshops

Cons

Everything else is a con

July 9, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that your experience was anything less than exceptional. We value all reviews and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to improve by providing this feedback. Best wishes.

Great for beginners

Its always well known for beginners, they built or nurture you in the right way which will surely lead you to better future. Fellow employees and management support you attain the benchmark.

Pros

Awesome work place

Cons

Quite pressured if you're in US projects

July 7, 2021
Good day, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. In fact, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best on your career journey.

Quite a lot of Operating freedom

A nice place to work n where the individual opinions (if those are considered worthy) are respected............Escalation, including anonymous feedbacks are most welcome).

Pros

Quite many parties n get-togethers

Cons

Long work hours

June 13, 2021
Hello, and thank you for this review! As an employee-centric company, we indeed take our employees' feedback quite seriously. Their perspective can assist us with refining the Sutherland experience for our employees, our clients and their customers. Thank you again, and hope you have a fantastic day!

Freedom for Learning and free to work

Happy,. Exicited, Good infrastructure, developed cultures, Attractive, friendly workers,. Updated life styles, unexpected gifts for our hardworking, stress free jobs

May 31, 2021
Hello, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn new skills and gain invaluable experience in an environment conducive to professional growth. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the absolute best!

challenging role

Productive and challenging role. Excellent training facilitated by the corporate which improvised the skils of even a fresher. I joined as a fresher.

May 12, 2021
Good day! We are quite pleased that your experience was challenging and rewarding. In fact, we aim to provide a positive work experience conducive to professional growth whether you are starting or building a career. Thanks for your encouraging words and 5-star ratings! Best wishes!

Jobs at Sutherland

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Worst place start an career

No improvement in career and in salary worst place to work they treat you as machine not as human being they want to complete the work so they give the mental pressure to complete the job and more importantly they don't raise an salary even 1 rupee if work there for 2 years also with good performance throughout the career

April 23, 2021
Hello. Thank you for this candid feedback. We are disappointed to learn that your experience was less than stellar. As an employee-first company, we value all reviews and will share your feedback with the appropriate team. Thanks again, and hope you have a great day.

Good environment to work.

I have worked here with my full satisfaction with the support of higher officials. They give free transport facilities and work based good incentive and the Canteen with nominal rate good quality foods at Perungalathur campus.

Pros

Free Transport and Food at Nominal Rate

Cons

Rotational Shift method

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thanks for this 5-star review! At Sutherland, we definitely aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thanks again, and hope you have a fantastic day!

Productive and place to learn

Only drawback for me is internal politics which made me to quit my job. So many supportive managers are there but still people are there with personal vengence to destroy our career which should be removed to make the company proud in the market

April 23, 2021
Hi there! Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn new skills, gain invaluable experience and grow professionally. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on where we may have an opportunity to improve. Have a fantastic day!

Picked up and Dropped off from work place.

Interview was thorough. Compensation was not so good. Company is huge so the culture is varied. If you are in a good team, life is good. Over all, a decent company to work for.

Pros

Transportation

Cons

Compensation

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have opportunities to improve. Feedback such as yours can assist us in refining the Sutherland experience. Have a great day!

Nice place to work to build your career

I liked their objective way of appraisal and it was evident who will get the promotion to all and the manager has very little role to manipulate at least for my department of work

Its a productive and fun place to work

Once trained, your workload starts to mount with more responsibilities. However, I personally did not feel the pressure. All senior staff backed me whenever there was a high-pressure mounting situation. Due to which I was able to take the pressure with ease. Great place to learn a lot of information related to your career. i was able to achieve the targets before deadlines. Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Pretty cool place to work.

Pros

Fun activities and goodies at regular intervals. Good pay. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

At times, you have loads of work.

February 13, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this stellar feedback! Sutherland is definitely a great place to learn and grow professionally, whether you are starting or building a career. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you the absolute best!

My life started at Sutherland

Sutherland Global Services was my first workplace and the most excited one in my life. I have gained a lot of friends in it. I have learned how to address a person's issue in a effective manner.

February 7, 2021
Hi there! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the Sutherland experience and was able to learn and grow professionally. Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to provide this 5-star rating. Have a fantastic day!

Good experience

Overall working in Sutherland was very good experience. Learned a lot from the working in Sutherland. I recommend thr Sutherland Global Services, chennai facility for our new career and also for experience.

February 7, 2021
Good day! Thank you for this stellar review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work. In fact, we aim to provide an environment conducive to gaining invaluable experience and professional growth. Thanks again, and hope you have a terrific day!

I had great experience in Sutherland and great place to work also.

Greate culture to work. I had lot of friends in organizations however very less chance to go onsite or abroad to develop our career. On covid 19 Sutherland handling good job. On this critical time they saved so many employees. Am very happy to say am working in Sutherland.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Please appreciate the employees at least two months once.

A nice pressure free work place

Good place to explore and learn new things, with lot of stress free culture and the colleagues are great and useful. We wont feel pressurized at any situation.

Pros

Happy environment

Cons

Little bit low salary

Job security is no there.tou cannot work hwre for long

Job security is not there. Cafeteria is worst. Management is worst. No proper response from managers and team leaders. People come here and go out. No one bothers wats happening. Apart from this company atmosphere and working conditions are good. Pay was not very bad for me. But transport dept and management is worst beyond the level.

Pros

Good working atmosphere. Has tv and no pressure.

Cons

No job security, Escalation happens and ur out of the project or they tell you that your are on bench, But it suckz and however they remove your from the company, But they provide relieving letter.atlast you want to work in a big tech bpo, This is the one guyz.

November 6, 2020
Hi there. Your feedback lets us know what works well and where we may have opportunities to improve, and we thank you for leaving this honest review. It is input such as yours that can assist us in further improving. Have a wonderful day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,905
2,175
1,678

Compare Sutherland with

Learn about Sutherland in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• Sutherland
  • Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?