Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

Found 290 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,083 reviews

Best platform for freshers to start the carrier

To start the carrier Sutherland is the best company for the freshers.Good work culture and friendly co-workers, Average salary,no career growth, night shifts

Pros

cab allowance, incentives

Cons

no career growth, night shift

Stressful and no worklife balance. Unproductive and no learning curve.

Just for sake of earning pocket money and getting an understanding of the worst worklife culture and environment. There is no salary hike, no proper HR support.

Good environment

Very less paid..worked for a lot of night shifts but no night shift allowance. Marking down on several irrilavent criteria hence vry less incentives too. No salary hike or yearly increase.

Official response from Sutherland

April 23, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that you did not have a more positive experience. As an employee-first company, we strive to provide competitive total rewards and recognition. Thank you for letting us know where we may have opportunities to improve.Best wishes!

If you work here, it's the office which you never wanna miss

Friendly environment and happy people make life better here. I never had any issue with my colleagues or boss, they all were supportive and helped me grow both in my career and academics.

Overall good to work

Work/life balance good at Sutherland. Benefits are good. Yearly appraisal is bad. Takes time to get higher designation though an employee has enough of exp.

work life

it gives us a good feeling while you are at work , each and every members are very close and its like one family. While it come to business , its different ball game .

Pros

flexible time

Cons

salary

Productive and hands on work experience

Typical work day is from anywhere between 9 to 10 hours, rotational shifts. Management is as co-operative as possible. The job helped me maintain my communication and problem solving skills at a very high level. Before this job, I never worked in any jobs that required me of any customer service responsibilities, this job helped me and sharpen my customer service ability to the utmost level. The enjoyable part of this job is the job culture that was maintained within the work place.

good working environment, strict & friendly managers

finish the work within the time limit, help your team mates when they have when needed. Be positive & be patient Fair & Attentive management Friendly, calm & enjoyable There are some but achievable Annual party

Nil

Don't have job security. Management use employees at peak time and will throw out as curry leaves. Even level 3 employees dont have a security. In my experience the sutherland managment is the worse and doesnt care about workers under them.

good

good place to work, excellent work life balance, wonderful work environment good Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture

Jobs at Sutherland

in Kochi, Kerala
See more jobs

fun workplace

was fun working there. All the team leaders were so friendly and the working environment was so comforting. This job helped me improve my communication skills.

Good Awesome

Excellent environment to work. Anyway also depends on department you are in or the process you are in too. Life will be fun but again it is up to your attitude towards your work too.

Overall was good

It was a good experience altogether. Sutherland was family. You will miss the workplace depending on the process you work for. Relationship with my colleagues was kind of on and off, however was fun.

friendly atmosphere in the office

The work pressure was high but the colleagues were friendly.over all very good experience in working in the Sutherland. giving promotion and bonus for the employees are awful

Workplace

Workplace is similar as Amazon, but the metrics for performance is different. All employees are helpful and all the leadership are easy to approach for any kind of issues.

Have a good work life balance & job satisfsction

I will complete 5 years with Sutherland next month . I have had only good experiences and have very supportive management and I look forward to more challenges here.

Good

Good environment and team to work with, helpful team leads Safe and secure transportation Night shift Training sessions are really good experience with learning and fun

Work place

Working environment is peaceful, clean and safe. There lot of process and colleagues but doesn't feel populated, seats and computer are maintained perfectly, Admin team available 24/7

It's good to work with this company

Sutherland is excellent company to work with. but there is no job security . Otherwise it's good to work over Sutherland. And we can learn many things from this company.

A beginner job

A kind of job for all candidates who is trying to start their career. Well it is place where you can relax and get to know what the corporate environment is like.

Good working conditions

Nice team, better opportunity to learn more about process, handling difficult tasks helps to develop our skills, good leadership, good working relationship

Pros

Better opportunity to develop skills

Cons

Difficult shift timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,904
2,175
1,678

Compare Sutherland with

Learn about Sutherland in Kochi, Kerala

• Sutherland
  • Kochi, Kerala
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?