Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,083 reviews

Na

Great work experience , good company to be with and lot of new things to learn everyday. Good work environment. Started my travel career through Sutherland and still continued with the travel domain.

Productive and Fun Workplace

This is a fun place to work. We are focused on results. Everyone here cares about each other like we are family members. This is a great place to learn and grow.

Good experience

Good experience. Good culture. Learnt many things. Not a great pay master. Good management. Good facility. Plenty of opportunities. Good locality. Good cafeteria.

productive

Felt really excited when I got placed. The training period was fun and good to learn. The working lifestyle was good. There was no unwanted pressure on us. Enjoyed working there.

Productive and Fun at work.

Sutherland provide very good facilities to their employees and have great incentive programmed. Management here is very good and fun to work with colleagues.

Pros

Facilities

Cons

over time

Sutherland is good company. It was nice experience.

Sutherland is good company where i can learn and improve my communication and knowledge,thats why i join again,no salry issue, no management issue, but no job security. .after training after certification they sd air india was in loss process is ram down, and there are provide us 15 days notice period.

Pros

1 hour

Cons

9 hours

Official response from Sutherland

September 7, 2018
We appreciate your feedback. We encourage you to reach out to comments@sutherlandglobal.com to share your feedback more directly, so that we can properly address your concerns.

Fun working with good people

Good company enjoyed a lot in the past 5 years working if you are hard worker than you get the most from this company and it will be very beneficial to your next role.

Official response from Sutherland

June 5, 2018
Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad this has been a positive experience for you, and we're glad to have you on the Sutherland team.

Fun Workplace

Sutherland Global Services is very good company.Work should be complete in given time. There is a lots of chance to growth. Management & employee behavior is too good

Cons

9 hrs

Good

Company is good better growth opportunity better skill knowledge provided in this company. I had learned a lot in this company while working into the customer process

Very Nice company

Everything I have learned about Travel industry is because of Sutherland Services.Work is fun Managers are good but only con i will say that paycheck is not that well as it should be.Sometimes company promises something but doesn't give.

Pros

Hassle free work

Cons

Pay is not that good

Jobs at Sutherland

in Thane, Maharashtra
See more jobs

productive and workplace

it was fun to work with sutherland it teach me a lot but now i am looking for better job other tha sutherland nearest station thane for me it is great to work with that company

Pros

30minutes

Cons

1hours

Productive and Fun Workplace

Very nice work culture and supportive management. My process and client, both were very nice. It was a fun filled work place and helped maintain a very good job work/life balance.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Low Salary

productive and fun workplace

sutherland global services is a good place to work with.It has a good business environment.being a airindia consultant i learned how to communicate with different parts of the world,i learned how to book flight tickets,cancel booking,revalidation,updating pnr as per passenger's request,infm passenger about flight status.assist passenger related to any queries regarding air journey etc.

Pros

co-operative seniors

Learing and Time Management

I is a good experience to work with this company.Managemnt is supportive and motivated towards work. Work pressure is liitle more so,proper time management is necessary.

Pros

Flexible timing

Consultant Training Sessions

In the training session I had learnt as well as fun a lot, I made many friends over there at workplace and learnt good communication skills and learned that there is no machine which can calculate you intentions, so I became very professional.

It was great working here

It's was a good exposure experience got to learn alot... Friendly helpful people... Les salary no work life balance... Long working hours... No ovettime... No transport

Pros

No pros

Not that much good

Team leader supportive but never helped for promotion many opportunities but in 13 months not a single appreciation... Still I can suggest Sutherland as better place compared to other companies because policies are very influential for employees

Good experience

Good supportive team leaders got so may friends as well as good GK Sutherland is good BPO as per my convince......as well he done so many unmemorable moment like trips,outings and parties......so it was wonderful experience....

Pros

8 am

Cons

7 pm

Ok workplace

Nice office, Good work atmosphere. Good Management Team. Helpful Team Members and Senior Management Team. Chance to learn and improve your self as well company skills.

Familiar workplace

A good Company. Chance to learn and improve your self as well company skills. helpful Management and staff. Very long hours of work. No Extra Benefits or activity.

Pros

Fare Auditor Junior Officer

Cons

Very long hours of work. No Extra Benefits or activity.

excellent work place

Sutherland is excellent company. Given a friendly working environment to the employee. Given travelling facility and always salary on time (include all benefits).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,904