Sutherland logo
Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Consultant

Found 269 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,048 reviews

We have fun on every monday and used to work very easily

Good company willing to work with the same organisation again. Manager and team members are very friendly.Good company willing to work with the same organisation.

April 23, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this positive feedback! Sutherland is indeed a great company, and we are quite pleased that you enjoyed the experience working with us! We wish you all the absolute best!

Great for beginners

Its always well known for beginners, they built or nurture you in the right way which will surely lead you to better future. Fellow employees and management support you attain the benchmark.

Pros

Awesome work place

Cons

Quite pressured if you're in US projects

July 7, 2021
Good day, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. In fact, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best on your career journey.

challenging role

Productive and challenging role. Excellent training facilitated by the corporate which improvised the skils of even a fresher. I joined as a fresher.

May 12, 2021
Good day! We are quite pleased that your experience was challenging and rewarding. In fact, we aim to provide a positive work experience conducive to professional growth whether you are starting or building a career. Thanks for your encouraging words and 5-star ratings! Best wishes!

Fun with work

Its a good company to work. Would love join the company again. Company provides good opportunity to improve in position. Sutherland Global Services pvt. Ltd.

April 23, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great company, and we definitely strive to provide multiple opportunities for all our employees to grow and flourish professionally. Thanks again, and hope you have an incredible day!

If you work here, it's the office which you never wanna miss

Friendly environment and happy people make life better here. I never had any issue with my colleagues or boss, they all were supportive and helped me grow both in my career and academics.

Good for carrer begining.

The company is a out sourcing one, has a few clients mostly health care, banking, Uber etc. Growth is very less. I know people working for more than a decade without any growth.

Pros

Management, work life balance.

Cons

Salary, no perks.

Good Company to work with

One of the best company to work within BPO industry in mumbai. I had enjoyed and learnt new skills while working for different process. It had added new perks to my resume.

Pleasure to work

It is good to work in Sutherland. I have learnt both work life balance and personal life balance. For a fresher it good to opt this company.! It teaches you lessons for life.

Good Awesome

Excellent environment to work. Anyway also depends on department you are in or the process you are in too. Life will be fun but again it is up to your attitude towards your work too.

Na

Cons: Stress Level Pro ! Split offs were annoying Low pay Pros: Team Lead takes ownership of all your problems They do not give you false promises.

Jobs at Sutherland

Consultant positions
See more jobs

Good experience

nice and having good managers n colleagues Good experience nice environment and facilities Overall good and best Nice working experience Location also good had a great time

Good experience

Had good experiences working with Sutherland, was positive environment , had good training, learned a lot, got good supervisor who's always been helpful in everything

Nice Place to work

Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.

Salary is not affordable. Great place to work. Good environment. It will be good if there is a two way cab for day shifts too. Great place to carrear growth

It has been 3yrs been work never been challenging

Very chilled working atmosphere . Just like a family they treat us . Be honest they will be honest with u they will will alwaysbtrybto save u if ur In Trouble .just be loyal

Great place to work.

Great opportunity to work at Sutherland at begging of my career. Learned so many things like gained knowledge , skills. Friendly co-workers. Thanks for the great management.

Productive and fun workplace

Best place to work for when you are new, thank you. Best management support, training, work and life balance, completely happy with the salary and work place environment.

February 5, 2020
Hi there! We are thrilled to read this positive review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work, whether you are starting or building a career. We aim to provide our employees with the necessary support, training and overall experience that can lead to professional growth. Thank you sharing this stellar feedback! Have an awesome day!

Good in parts

Working at Sutherland would be good for those who would like to improve their English skills. I was already an English expert when I entered Sutherland; so, I was able to create an impact in other people's lives. The chances of getting periodic salary increments and promotions are very slim. They also deduct salary for mundane reasons. Sometimes, you will be asked to stop working and sit simply, even if you are not at fault. Sutherland expects us to be robots. Please do not join, unless you are okay with night shifts and working in robotic fashion.

Well supportive managers in team and helps to improve the performance

Well supportive managers in team and helps to improve the performance. Also we work as a team as the team members support each other for the improvement

Very Stressful Work Culture

It's a company where employees need to work under very great stress. Management is not even helpful for Employees. Very bad experience while I worked at here.

Good place to learn

Nice to work. Good environment Good at training convenient time shifting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,898