Sutherland logo
Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 124 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,048 reviews

HR and Employees

Right from the day i got recruiter and till i was working with them, the trainers were wonderful and so kind hearten. I also like the work stations in the main hall of the company.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

Good incentives and perks but no job security

Don't choose this company if you are expecting a long term commitment with the job. They may fire you at anytime. You will be asked to lie to the customer and get fired later for the same. On the flipside, the company has good office environment with friendly atmosphere and young team.

Pros

Salary on time, monthly and quarterly incentives.

Cons

No job security. You will be fired for others mistake.

July 7, 2021
Good day. We value all reviews, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have the opportunities to further improve the Sutherland experience. Best wishes.

Freedom for Learning and free to work

Happy,. Exicited, Good infrastructure, developed cultures, Attractive, friendly workers,. Updated life styles, unexpected gifts for our hardworking, stress free jobs

May 31, 2021
Hello, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn new skills and gain invaluable experience in an environment conducive to professional growth. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the absolute best!

Seems great at first just to turn around and be let go

Job security and advancementTraining was very informative but only a month and a half into production I was terminated due to one tiny violation no warning or nothing. Feel like I wasted 6 weeks to train to be let go only a month after.OverallMy experience working at Sutherland could have been way better if they treated people fairly and didn’t terminate you over one issue with no warning

Great Place to work

I enjoyed working at Sutherland. I got the opportunity there to communicate with customers based in UAE and who were from different countries. Great .

Pros

Many Facilities received.

Cons

Na

Nil

Don't have job security. Management use employees at peak time and will throw out as curry leaves. Even level 3 employees dont have a security. In my experience the sutherland managment is the worse and doesnt care about workers under them.

Na

Need to improve all the need for the. Customer Provide some more attractive incentive that to in Indian Proceess Incentives metrics are too low Need to improve

fun workplace

was fun working there. All the team leaders were so friendly and the working environment was so comforting. This job helped me improve my communication skills.

Sutherland is a great place to work when considering work life balance. There isn't any dress code and the workplace culture is also pretty good. You can enjoy what you do in Sutherland.

Na

Great work experience , good company to be with and lot of new things to learn everyday. Good work environment. Started my travel career through Sutherland and still continued with the travel domain.

Jobs at Sutherland

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Workplace

Workplace is similar as Amazon, but the metrics for performance is different. All employees are helpful and all the leadership are easy to approach for any kind of issues.

One of the good companies to start your career.

It can be really good to start your career. Also good if you'd like to continue there. Salary is quite low being a customer service job, however the work environment and ameneties are appreciable. You'll get to work for very reputed international clients like Amazon, Dell, At&T etc.

Pros

Great place to get started, Clients you'll work for are well reputed and you can learn quite a lot working for them

Cons

Salary will be low obviously, You need to work nights, Be ready to work during calender holidays since you work for international clients.

A great work place with a good management

A great workplace with good management .i learnt lot of skills while working here which will help me to grow in future .good hr system and work environment is also great

Productive and Fun Workplace

This is a fun place to work. We are focused on results. Everyone here cares about each other like we are family members. This is a great place to learn and grow.

Worst place to work

Six months is the time one should work there....no job security, racial domination. No hike no promotion it's is for freshers. Engineering students should not waste time of joining there

fun

good and fun place to work. Best place for freshers to work. The environment is good and friendly people over their. Its a place where they treat employee equally

Not so good

U will need to work hard and u won't be paid for it. You will be getting less salary only, no salary hike or not even decent incentives. Even after 3 years of work, still getting 15000rs. as salary. No shift allowance.

Good

Felt really excited when I got placed. The training period was fun and good to learn. The working lifestyle was good. There was no unwanted pressure on us. Enjoyed working there.

work with fun, good atmosphere

In Sutherland we have shift rotation and we can choose the suitable shift. We have the opportunity to learn ms word excel. Good management overall. Hardest part of the job is to make the customers happy. Most enjoyable part of the job is the positive reviews we get from the customers.

October 28, 2019
Good day! Sutherland indeed aims to provide a comfortable and positive work environment with adequate employee training and a wonderful support structure. Thank you for leaving this review. Have an awesome day!

Fantastic

Lovely atmosphere to gain knowledge and excel your job for future,And people are very good in understanding your ideas and potential leaders help you built a strong work culture,

October 14, 2019
Hello, and thanks for this 5-star review! At Sutherland, we do aim to provide a wholesome work atmosphere with a healthy and positive work culture. We also encourage professional growth, and provide our employees with invaluable experience and opportunities for development. Thanks again for sharing, and hope you have an amazing day!

Productive and fun place

Good work place which was mixed up with fun as well. The work and IT support was very good. It helps to provide passengers good services. Team mates were very enthusiastic. Thanks

Pros

No extra presure

Cons

Sometime hectic schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,898