Sutherland Employee Reviews for Executive RecruiterReview this company
Executive Recruiter1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7,079 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
SGS has a tough culture that is not very employee oriented. Is is very much all about the profits and not collaborative. If you are looking for warm and fuzzy this is not it.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?
See more Sutherland reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7,079 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Sutherland with
Questions about Sutherland
- What should you wear to an interview at Sutherland?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sutherland?8 people answered
- How are the working hours?8 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Sutherland?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sutherland?8 people answered
- What all documents should we need when we are appearing for the interview7 people answered
- What would you suggest Sutherland management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- How are the working hours? please give me the time duation7 people answered
- What is interview process like at Sutherland?6 people answered
- What is the salery range in this company?6 people answered