Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,085 reviews

Good

It was my first organisation to work learnt so mAny things... got to know so many thing about the foreign culture since we had to directly talk with the client....

Official response from Sutherland

September 10, 2019
Hello! Thanks for the positive review! As a global company, Sutherland is a great place to start and grow your career while gaining invaluable experience. We appreciate your input and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have an awesome day!

Nice work at the project

The project we are in Verizon so I and my friends enjoyed a lot at the work and we also got good offer at this project I love to work at this kind of nice support and good project like Verizon

Customer Executive

• With Sutherland Global Services for over 1 year ,with a progressive career till mid 2010 – from Sales Executive to a Sr.Technical Virus Removal Executive wherein I've the learnt the business from the scratch exclusively in the Virus Removal Department, Symantec Antivirus. • I started my career with Citibank as UK Credit Card Collection Executive through Outbound Calls • Being a Manager, you not only get to lead a group towards a goal but also get to learn a lot. Motivating the team gets you self motivated and increases the persuasive skills. The vigor of achievement gets higher.

Official response from Sutherland

June 20, 2018
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.We really appreciate you taking the time to share more about your role and your growth during your time with Sutherland. Our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves. We are so happy to read that you were able to grow your skills with us. Thanks again.

nice place

The best experience thus far for me has been the ability to build something which impacts other people's life positively. Waking up every morning and getting excited about making a change in the world through your product/services! If you have this attitude you will have persistence and creativity to get the best product out! No job/career can give you this feeling period!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,905