Sutherland logo
Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 71 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,047 reviews

Over all experience

Worked for 10 yrs but had to leave. If you are brown nose you can sustain. No job security. Managers will keep calling you even in week offs for targets. No support from seniors only gyaan

Pros

Salary on time I. e last day of the month

Cons

Zero job security

Good Experience

Good Experience, Good company, Good work culture. Job Work/Life Balance,Salary/Benefits,Job Security/Advancement,Management,Job Culture, if got opportunity I will join again.

February 13, 2021
Hi there! Thanks for this stellar feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed the Sutherland experience, and we wish you all the very best!

Good Envoy to work

Good company to work and can spend lot of years with regular growth lot of opportunities r there for right candidate ample of learning is there and all the managers are good and cooperative tonwork with

Great place to work.

Good work culture. Very cooperative co-workers. Was very fair especially during recession. Most of the companies were sacking and cutting salaries, but Sutherland stood by its employees. Asked us to do a bit extra, but never compromised on pay. Quitting the organization was one of the thing that I regret.

Good and very challenging

Nice company to start up and will get so many opportunitys to build a good career in terms of career perspective. Management and managers are very approachable and friendly.

Nice to work with company...

I enjoyed lot in Sutherland ..I have been started my career as an agent and I leave organisation as a TL...so this is my growth only I felt disappointing that my salary didn't increase that much which I want... salary growth was very slow.. every year only 500₹ to 1000₹ got increased....but overall experience was good..I love to be a part of Sutherland again as a TL...

It was really great working with Sutherland, it was a second for me

Supportive Management, Friendly work environment, Place to grow yourself and learn a lot,. If you have the willingness to grow yourself this is the place you should be.

No comments

Have nothing to say about the company. Feeling good to go ahead, but looking for carrier growth. Don't have enough carrier growth. Limit opportunities.

Best place to work

This is awesome place to work. The manager are so supportive at every level.the work environment is relaxed and they give multiple opportunity to learn new things about process.also benefits of EAAP

fun workplace

its a good company for freshers to gain experience. Sutherland has a fun work environment and friendly ambience. the higher officials are ready to listen and help out with guidance when needed.

Jobs at Sutherland

Team Leader positions
See more jobs

Knowledge Sharing

Good learning platform for freshers. Timely participating in social cause and encouraging employees to be a part of the same. Take care of employees needs.

Good

Good company to work, but salaries are low. You can participate in extra curricular acitvites Difficult to change the process Juniors salaries are less

Third party

Gave me an opportunity for next level, cab facility removed, its a remote location to travel.there's no job security as process vanish soon, eg- uber, dell

Fun and professional

Have good training for mid level employees and also have a knowledge base portal which can be accessed any time and self learning modules are good enough

Pros

Good environment, good training modules for the employees

Cons

No stability in certain projects

Good Start up company

Good Start up company for the beginners, Salary is not upto market trend. Otherwise its friendly environment and most of them will help to move on the next level.

September 16, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are a global process transformation company, and we employ thousands of professionals spanning 21 countries around the world. We do strive to provide competitive total rewards that are equitable in the marketplace, recognize individual initiative, and reward performance and behaviors that drive business results.

Learning Factory

The best thing I liked is the learning happened during my tenure with Sutherland. It was amazing and challenging working with talented resources. I was able to gain the expertise within less time with the help of my colleagues.

September 7, 2018
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. At Sutherland, our goal is to enable our employees to work on interesting projects, grow their own way, and be themselves. Happy to hear about your wonderful journey with Sutherland.

Fun @ work - Desired work environment

Great place to work while having fun, learning opportunities are a lot. They develop people with they learning and development team. Awesome experience.

Overall good, excellent learning in different specialties which is practical and job orientated at higher level, however training need a little more attention.

Pros

Good work atmosphere

Cons

Atrition

Fun place

It's a great place to work to build your carrier. Management is not so good in respecting the employees. There are many politicians inside the company. You will not be satisfied with the salary they give for your work.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

10 hours shift

Unstable -

Typical tech BPO , the were flying high and low, the job was seasonal , when there is high call flow , we hire crazy and when the call flow is less we fire crazy. people at higher ups who had to earn they did and the lower ones were squeezed. women harassments were done at higher ups and the associated Manager who weren't aware of things were fired. very unusual behaviour , but the CEO was given a different picture.

Pros

nothing specific

Cons

graveyard shift, No leaves or unusual offs

Handhold your growth

- Great learning opportunities - Employee Friendly - Open door policy - Growth oriented - Client friendly - Ethical business practices - travel convinient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,898