Sutherland logo
Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 165 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,047 reviews

Good

It was peaceful working here. But the salary here is not that proper and we can't manage ourself with the salary that we get here. But I had a great team and mentors who supported me a lot.

Official response from Sutherland

November 6, 2020
Hi there! It is great that you had a positive overall experience, and we thank you for sharing your thoughts on where we may have an opportunity to improve. We wish you all the very best!

Good experience

Overall working in Sutherland was very good experience. Learned a lot from the working in Sutherland. I recommend thr Sutherland Global Services, chennai facility for our new career and also for experience.

Official response from Sutherland

February 7, 2021
Good day! Thank you for this stellar review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work. In fact, we aim to provide an environment conducive to gaining invaluable experience and professional growth. Thanks again, and hope you have a terrific day!

I worked for Sutherland as a Dell support executive , I loved working with customers to resolve their problems. I strongly recommend my friends to work with Sutherland because of their good management.

Good place

excellent environment enjoyed the work lot. Learned a lot and the environment was so friendly. Liked the trainings and facilities too. Cab facility was there,

Work place

Working environment is peaceful, clean and safe. There lot of process and colleagues but doesn't feel populated, seats and computer are maintained perfectly, Admin team available 24/7

Technical Support for customers

I learn lot of basic technical knowledge in work. its have a good learning experience for me. And start my career in technical way of information technology field.

Good

I had very good working experience in Sutherland. There was not much work pressure except the peek call time. Job timings was very convenient for me . I really enjoyed with my job there.

Nice company

Very nice company with mixed job culture.the management is also very supportive.flexible rotational shift with rotational week off.employee friendly company.salary provided is too low.

Best place to work

Sutherland is best place to work.Always support employees with best upgrade program.I feel its one of the best work place in Chennai.opportunity of growth in this company is high.

The best work environment one could wish for!

Sutherland is truly an amazing place to work at. I was really impressed by the quality of of training they provided, both soft skills and technical. We had great supervisors, who were always there to answer all our questions.

Pros

Women safety, Friendly environment, excellent training

Cons

Cannot think of anything.

Jobs at Sutherland

Technical Support positions
See more jobs

Fun place to work

Nice place to work , Fun place to work, good team, good .manager, great work, customer support was good, nice food, nice environment good infrastructure

Pros

Tech support

Productive and fun workspace

Overall a good environment for working. The management is totally supportive, We will get opportunity to show our talent and the company will take all of our small suggestions in serious and try to implement that.

fun workplace with less salary.

sutherland was a much different working experience for me. it was completely different from what i studied in my bachelors degree, anyway working in a different platform was thrilling and interesting for me.i met a lot of young people there which were very friendly and the working ambiance was great on the other hand the salary was very less. i worked there for contract period of three months and unfortunately to study in Canada i resigned my job in sutherland.

Pros

easy job

Cons

less salary

Sutherland was a great place to work

Suttherland was a great place to work when I was there. Unfortunately it has gone down the drain now. It had a great culture that is now ruined. Even during the recession no one got fired unless they were involved in an integrity issue and everyone still got paid on time.

Technical Support

Technical Support required Good place for a call center It has good work space

Pros

Call center

Productive all times, Its really good and easy work atmosphere, I learn each and every day, its a shortest distance travel, Every learning is good and needed.

The professional people

A professional company with well trained professionals. All the employees have very co operating mentality. Good facilities for the employees like Gym, Fun area, Cafeteria, transportation facility etc.

Good place to work. Learned alot from peer. Focus always on new technology. Great people around to motivate. Lot of training material available. All in all great place to work

Daily Routine

A very interesting place to work with different people with different sets of skills coming into a place and helping each other with their expertise. Learning everything something new and sharing their own experiences. The best part of this job was communicating with the clients and getting satisfaction when their problem is resolved. We colleagues used to be treated like super heroes for resolving their small petty issues.

Pros

Free lunches, team outings

Cons

long hours, travel time to work was more than an hour.

Best in training

The best place for startup they manufacture IT work horse. Once you work in this pressure other jobs are easy Going . They don't give you hike no promotion

It good for beginners

A wonderful workplace for freshers to gain experience.They have many processes in which employees can gain their experience and enhance their career. A better place to deal with international customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,898