Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,903 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,100 reviews

quality and integrity values followed

quality and integrity are the two most looked upon values and followed strictlyemployee can have fun at place during fridays and on festivalsGood platform for freshers to learn and excelDoes n

Pros

free cab

Cons

Does not pay according to industry standards

Very good productive and cool workplace

I have 3 years of great experience with Sutherland global services company .I started my career with Sutherland and it was ma to me .It's amazing and beautiful experience to me.

Fun and happy work place

Fun and peaceful to work. Eventhough the salary is less you will have a great peace of mind by which you can develop your skills and knowledge. Weekoffs are rotational.

Pros

Peace of mind

Cons

Salary can be a little bit higher

Good place to start your career

Good place to start your career at. Management is wonderful and no stress at all and job security. And work life balance with work from home advantage. Only thing is that the pay scale is very very low very less than market standards

Pros

Good management

Cons

Less pay

September 8, 2021
Hello! As a leading global digital transformation company, Sutherland is indeed a great place to start or build your career. In fact, employees have multiple opportunities to learn new skills and develop professionally, whether working on site or working from the comfort of home. Thank you for this candid feedback, and hope you have a fabulous day!

Good company to work 2 to 3 years

Good company to work in HIT...you can learn healthcare domain knowledge...but hikes are very low....work life balance is good...only inhouse projects..

Pros

Work life balance...job security

Cons

No proper hikes... notice period 60 days ..no buy out option..

September 8, 2021
Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience working with us. At Sutherland, we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance, and strive to provide a supportive work environment conducive to professional growth. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best!

Working rotational night shifts

Clearly defined processes for Technical Support. Good office space. Reliable transportation , cafeteria facilities. Safe place for women to work night shifts.

Pros

Free company transport

Cons

Night shifts

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide a safe, comfortable and professional working environment for our diverse work force across all our locations globally. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the very best!

great place to work, great work experience

superb place to work, efficient management, called only during tem reviews, otherwise can work independantly, understanding bosses, great teams to work

Pros

free certification courses, team outings

September 8, 2021
Hello, and thank you for your kind words and high rating! Sutherland is indeed a superb place to work and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience. In fact, we strive to cultivate a supportive environment in which all our employees can grow and flourish. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best!

Fun

Fantastic place to work. A good place to start your career. It moulds you in a different way where you can prepare to face the competitive world. Secured job for performers always.

September 8, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is a global digital transformation company aimed at providing multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. We are indeed a great place to work and we are thrilled that you are enjoying the experience. Thanks again, and hope you have an amazing day!

Great place work

I have 10 years experience in sutherland. I was enjoy my work. Great place to work. All managers and HR are very helpfull. There are a rotational shift as per process.

Pros

Good cafeteria

September 8, 2021
Good day! We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the experience here at Sutherland. In fact, we strive to provide a positive work experience and a supportive work environment in which our employees can grow and flourish. Thank you for sharing this feedback, and we wish you all the very best!

Fast paced, moderately demanding

Everything from interview to actual working is well thought out.I find the management to be really helpful and friendly. Day/night shift changes can happen really fast and you might not feel comfortable.

Pros

Really nice work environment, cab service, well kept toilets.

Cons

Fast day/night shift changes, room temperature is kept uncomfortably low always, lack of smoking area.

Challenging, Flexible and Fun Workplace

Enjoyed working with Sutherland Global Service. Best Learning environment, supportive team and good team leader and manager. Love work place culture positive and quite encouraging. Enjoyable part of the job is fun activities and active participation of the team. Overall good and positive experience working here. Loved my work and team members.

Pros

Best and safe enviroment

Cons

Na

Good

Worth of your time and energy. I was not paid at par my education and experience. However, I was given the due movement. Even during my pregnancy my Management and the Director of CLS supported in every possible ways.

September 8, 2021
Good day, and thank you for sharing your experience. At Sutherland, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, expert guidance and innovative tools needed for professional development. Thank you again, and we wish you all the very best!

productive

good wrk place ad friendly enviromentmore benifitsgood ppace to work managers are good.. helping nature

Nothing but a sweatshop

6 days work per week, post shift meetings daily, No flexible work timings, and on top of that, you cannot question the management for this. They take surveys on regular basis but won't work on that! Overall, a nightmare.

Pros

Job security because there aren't too many people willing to work in sweatshops

Cons

Everything else is a con

July 9, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that your experience was anything less than exceptional. We value all reviews and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to improve by providing this feedback. Best wishes.

Productive and fun work place

Should be willing to work any shifts . Working at Sutherland improves technical knowledge and the management is good to understand the mentality of their employees and was helpful to relieve the stress including fun and cultural activities in between . Enjoyed working with Sutherland and would definitely recommended to a second person.

Good incentives and perks but no job security

Don't choose this company if you are expecting a long term commitment with the job. They may fire you at anytime. You will be asked to lie to the customer and get fired later for the same. On the flipside, the company has good office environment with friendly atmosphere and young team.

Pros

Salary on time, monthly and quarterly incentives.

Cons

No job security. You will be fired for others mistake.

July 7, 2021
Good day. We value all reviews, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have the opportunities to further improve the Sutherland experience. Best wishes.

Productive workplace

Good place to work and progress in your career.Management keeps you inform about important policies regularlyFair treatment with everyoneProgressing company with global mindset

Pros

learning experience

Cons

not as such

July 7, 2021
Hello, and thank you for your kind words and 5-star rating! As a global digital transformation company, Sutherland indeed strives to provide a professional and inclusive environment in which our diverse work force can grow and flourish. Thank you again, and hope you have an amazing day!

Stressful and no worklife balance. Unproductive and no learning curve.

Just for sake of earning pocket money and getting an understanding of the worst worklife culture and environment. There is no salary hike, no proper HR support.

Great for beginners

Its always well known for beginners, they built or nurture you in the right way which will surely lead you to better future. Fellow employees and management support you attain the benchmark.

Pros

Awesome work place

Cons

Quite pressured if you're in US projects

July 7, 2021
Good day, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland indeed strives to provide multiple opportunities for employees, whether starting or building a career. In fact, we aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership support, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thanks again, and we wish you all the very best on your career journey.

Apollo Health Street Management was better

Indeed It was a Great Learning Experience at Apollo Health Street and Also its Management was better, After Sutherland's acquisition it affected Work culture badly

July 7, 2021
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on working with us, and we wish you all the very best.

Friendly and collaborative workspace

We have good culture and good people in the company. We focus at problem in hand and try to solve it. Sometimes, there has been a gap between the kind of work we should do and what we do. No proper hikes given, the maximum hike itself is small. But overall, a decent place to work.

Pros

Flexible, work-life balance, collaborative environment

Cons

No growth, Inappropriate compensation and hikes

July 7, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for reviewing us! Sutherland is an employee-centric aimed at providing a comfortable and professional environment while encouraging our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We have also noted your concerns and appreciate you taking the time to share. Have a wonderful day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,912
2,180
1,679

Compare Sutherland with

• Sutherland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?