Sutherland logo

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 394 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,044 reviews

Friendly and collaborative workspace

We have good culture and good people in the company. We focus at problem in hand and try to solve it. Sometimes, there has been a gap between the kind of work we should do and what we do. No proper hikes given, the maximum hike itself is small. But overall, a decent place to work.

Pros

Flexible, work-life balance, collaborative environment

Cons

No growth, Inappropriate compensation and hikes

July 7, 2021
Hi there! Thank you for reviewing us! Sutherland is an employee-centric aimed at providing a comfortable and professional environment while encouraging our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We have also noted your concerns and appreciate you taking the time to share. Have a wonderful day!

productive

good wrk place ad friendly enviromentmore benifitsgood ppace to work managers are good.. helping nature

Good incentives and perks but no job security

Don't choose this company if you are expecting a long term commitment with the job. They may fire you at anytime. You will be asked to lie to the customer and get fired later for the same. On the flipside, the company has good office environment with friendly atmosphere and young team.

Pros

Salary on time, monthly and quarterly incentives.

Cons

No job security. You will be fired for others mistake.

July 7, 2021
Good day. We value all reviews, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have the opportunities to further improve the Sutherland experience. Best wishes.

Freedom for Learning and free to work

Happy,. Exicited, Good infrastructure, developed cultures, Attractive, friendly workers,. Updated life styles, unexpected gifts for our hardworking, stress free jobs

May 31, 2021
Hello, and thank you for this 5-star review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to learn new skills and gain invaluable experience in an environment conducive to professional growth. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the experience, and we wish you all the absolute best!

Worst place start an career

No improvement in career and in salary worst place to work they treat you as machine not as human being they want to complete the work so they give the mental pressure to complete the job and more importantly they don't raise an salary even 1 rupee if work there for 2 years also with good performance throughout the career

April 23, 2021
Hello. Thank you for this candid feedback. We are disappointed to learn that your experience was less than stellar. As an employee-first company, we value all reviews and will share your feedback with the appropriate team. Thanks again, and hope you have a great day.

Good environment to work.

I have worked here with my full satisfaction with the support of higher officials. They give free transport facilities and work based good incentive and the Canteen with nominal rate good quality foods at Perungalathur campus.

Pros

Free Transport and Food at Nominal Rate

Cons

Rotational Shift method

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thanks for this 5-star review! At Sutherland, we definitely aim to ensure that all our employees are empowered with the leadership, guidance and tools needed to develop professionally. Thanks again, and hope you have a fantastic day!

Picked up and Dropped off from work place.

Interview was thorough. Compensation was not so good. Company is huge so the culture is varied. If you are in a good team, life is good. Over all, a decent company to work for.

Pros

Transportation

Cons

Compensation

April 23, 2021
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have opportunities to improve. Feedback such as yours can assist us in refining the Sutherland experience. Have a great day!

Good environment

Very less paid..worked for a lot of night shifts but no night shift allowance. Marking down on several irrilavent criteria hence vry less incentives too. No salary hike or yearly increase.

April 23, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that you did not have a more positive experience. As an employee-first company, we strive to provide competitive total rewards and recognition. Thank you for letting us know where we may have opportunities to improve.Best wishes!

Worst company

Even though you are jobless this should be the last company you should look out for because this is the worst company. You will not get proper salary the managers will eat all your money,work life balance is not there and stress will be on another level as the managers will yell at you on everything so, if you want to get insulted you are welcome here

Pros

No pros

Cons

Every thing including salary, work, food

April 23, 2021
Good day. We are disappointed that you did not have a more positive experience with us. We appreciate your input as this can assist us in refining the Sutherland experience. We wish you all the very best.

Sutherland is NOT a good company to work with

Sutherland is NOT a good company to work with. Salary pay is very less and forget about any kind of increments or hike. I would suggest, think more before joining Sutherland. Sutherland policy is like use and throw. Firing is almost at high. There is no proper complaint addressal system.

Jobs at Sutherland

See more jobs

Stressful and poor management with worst HR

This company in Bangalore is the worst place to work from lack of people oriented HR, Managers with nepotistic outlook and complete lack of facilities for the employee like clean environment, no basic canteen or snack or beverage facility and salary is the worst in the industry and horrible work ethics and they expect you to work for 10 to 11 hours...if you have and need a life dont join here and destroy your career as vertical career growth is practically non existent here and they have the worst employee satisfaction index internally but will continue to lie in your face

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no employee benefit and worst pay standards

Synopsis

Good organization to work and strong resume guarantee if u spend 3 + years. Cooperative management and process. Drawback no fixed weekend offs. Rest, nice opportunities for IJP. It will be a long footnote if we go in profundity.

Pros

Timely salary credit, good work environment

Cons

Rotational night shifts

Best platform for freshers to start the carrier

To start the carrier Sutherland is the best company for the freshers.Good work culture and friendly co-workers, Average salary,no career growth, night shifts

Pros

cab allowance, incentives

Cons

no career growth, night shift

Good Experience

Good Experience, Good company, Good work culture. Job Work/Life Balance,Salary/Benefits,Job Security/Advancement,Management,Job Culture, if got opportunity I will join again.

February 13, 2021
Hi there! Thanks for this stellar feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed the Sutherland experience, and we wish you all the very best!

Sutherland is a good company to start career.

Overall working in Sutherland was very good experience. Learned a lot from the working in Sutherland. I recommend thr Sutherland Global Services, chennai facility for our new career and also for experience.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Work Life Balance and Salary

February 7, 2021
Good day! Thank you for this stellar review! Sutherland is indeed a great place to work. In fact, we aim to provide an environment conducive to gaining invaluable experience and professional growth. Thanks again, and hope you have a terrific day!

Productive and career growth

Good place for learners and to progress also. Very interesting training session. Excellent faculty and team leaders. Vert helpful candidates but no respect for elders.

Pros

Free lunches and good food

Cons

females are like dictators

Fun

I am a exployed from Sutherland in Air india process but process shifted to Pune I am level 3 they can't able to transfer interliy in Sutherland one issse is in increment system is very bad 500 or 1000 max and they can't able provide any sweet we have to contribute the money for sweet but Sutherland is one of the bpo is salary on time I never face salary issue. Hr management is ok not good

Pros

Air india

Cons

Long he's in Sutherland max 10 hrs.... ......

Excelent Company

I really enjoyed working with Sutherland. Salary is always on Time or Before but never late for even one day. Yearly Appraisal and internal posting opportunity that mean you if you have capability you can grow your carrier and good thing there is no politics if you complain about management there will be an action for sure. i have seen many cases. The only reason i left the company because i was getting opportunity in UAE other in India i always prefer to work here.

Pros

Great Management by Mr. Dilip Villodi

Cons

Good for carrer begining.

The company is a out sourcing one, has a few clients mostly health care, banking, Uber etc. Growth is very less. I know people working for more than a decade without any growth.

Pros

Management, work life balance.

Cons

Salary, no perks.

A nice pressure free work place

Good place to explore and learn new things, with lot of stress free culture and the colleagues are great and useful. We wont feel pressurized at any situation.

Pros

Happy environment

Cons

Little bit low salary

Good

It was peaceful working here. But the salary here is not that proper and we can't manage ourself with the salary that we get here. But I had a great team and mentors who supported me a lot.

November 6, 2020
Hi there! It is great that you had a positive overall experience, and we thank you for sharing your thoughts on where we may have an opportunity to improve. We wish you all the very best!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,897