Sutherland

3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 440 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,639 reviews
cabfresherbpoglobalsalaryhiketechnicalmnc

Fun place to work

Work pressure is there depending on the projectSome are good project they handle with minimum work pressureBut some are badNeed to extend some times beyond working hoursManagement is very good and nice with their employeesSome times work from home option is there

Great workplace

The first Good thing About Sutherland they believed in me and offered me a job with good salary.You can improve your Communication soon.You can learn about customer relationship with the organisation.And they will provide you incentive based on your performance(No of positives,Attendance,Login hours).And the cafeteria is good with affordable Price and Quantity.

Sutherland insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Fun and good atmosphere

Fun-loving atmosphere.Friendly coworkers and management.Good cafeteriaProper training.Good leave policies.Leaves are granted.Sick.leaves and emergency leaves are taken care of.Salary on time, incentives policy is good too

Promised salary won't be provided, they won't keep their promise in any ways. Overall experience was terrible and extremely stressful

Promised salary won't be provided. Till the on boarding process, I was said they selected me for customer service but after on boarding without any information they put me on sales(not just me, my whole batch). During interview process we were informed that only 2 months of training will be work from office, after that it will be complete work from home even that was a lie. Just like sales they will make the candidate hear what they wanna hear, once you join and complete your 2 months they will show their true nature because they know you won't quit after that. Doesn't matter how many leave balance you have, they won't approve your leave request even if they approve they will make you work on off. When whole city was on lock down, when every organisation provided work from home, Sutherland forced their staff to work from office and they were the one to promise complete work from home. And the most important thing is you will never know when you will get fired, if the client says we don't need this many manpower they will find a opportunity to terminate their staff without thinking about their career or future. Overall experience was terrible and extremely stressful. Hope this helps someone.

Workplace and culture

I find the place good . The early promises were green but turned out to be red later. The team managers are dominating. They do not treat the advisors well. They behave as if we are slaves . It seems it's like a labor factory ;work for 9 hours slog and get out . Not good at all . The HR is even not supportive . Being productive does not work . They expect a lot but they do not give . The work we do is more than salary we get.

Pros

Security

Cons

No respect for advisors

Bad workplace

The company is good for freshers and not for experienced folks.There is no career opportunities in the company.The hike given is so bad that its just may 500 or 1000rs .They never recognize your hardwork.Those who are closer to the manager gets all the benefits and rest of the folks has to do all the work.

Pros

cab service is free

Cons

Not even paid night shift allowance is paid.

Company Atmosphere and colleagues are very nice and friendly but there is no job security in this company

I have joined in this company on last year September for contract basis and I love to work here because working atmosphere is very cool and our colleagues are very friendly, but job is not secure because the management is taken again as permanent employee after the contract period over and suddenly after joining one month they told to there is no job currently you can exit from Sutherland, that was very worst experience we have, i really hate that there is no job security and interview process very lag management is also very worst, salary is ok so overall i don't like to rate 5 star, hate this company

Not fun but ok, ok to work and earn

Ok but not good salary , not a good work culture ,Not fun but ok, ok to work and earn, cafeteria worst ever, but no job pressure...Discrimination between north and south on your face.

Job security

Not bad. But very poor job security . Employee friendly managers and good team. Just like collage days. But no idea when they will terminate us. Decent salary.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Job security, carrier growth

Pros Good working environment and timing

Work-life was good ...but as every company higher management were bias.And during COVID didn't think twice before removing old employees.Otherwise job timings was just perfect.

Pros

Job timing and worklife

Cons

Low pay Management bias

Nil

Nothing much. Only good thing is job security. Rest all bit good. Long working hours, cab facility will be worst, no proper salary hikes, irregularRNR

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hours of work, cab facility was worst

Official response from Sutherland

March 8, 2022
Good day, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on where we do well and where we may have opportunities to improve. We value your input and will share your concerns with the appropriate team in an effort to further refine the Sutherland experience.Best wishes.

Not so good

Stressfull and low pay. No work/life balance which is non existent. Breaks are to be asked for. Cafeteria is bad and the managers have technical knowledge or whatsoever

Pros

No pros

HR Manager is very bad and management alsooo

This is very bad company and not paid salary in time and management behaviour is very bad and not responding your calls and messages .So please don't waste your time in this company.

Sutherland

A great place to start your career but it completely depends on your process. Sutherland has multiple roles and they must devise a platform via which employees can utilise them. SLVC portal serves this purpose. But the roles enlisted require several yrs of exp.

Pros

Great management, cab services, affable and collaborative co-workers

Cons

Low salary, no career growth

Recommended only for freshers

Very slow growth. Hike is around 700 to 800 per year that too depends upon manager ratings. Rise in petrol price higher than your hike. Strictly for freshers who wants to experience corporate work environment and earn pocket money.

Pros

No pros only cons

Cons

Long list of cons. This space not sufficient to list them all.

Productive and fun workplace

I am completely satisfied with working at Sutherland. It has a very happy and friendly atmosphere so that we will be more interested to go to work. They provide many activities for the employees so as to keep them relaxed and happy. Overall I'm very much happy to work with Sutherland team.

Pros

Games and activities for employees, salary benefits

Cons

Night shift

Great place to work. People are very kind and helpful. Very Friendly atmosphere. Good food and cold drinks. Facilities like drop-ins and out by cabs.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Need for respect of elder employers, commitment on promises by management must be seriously taken

quality and integrity values followed

quality and integrity are the two most looked upon values and followed strictlyemployee can have fun at place during fridays and on festivalsGood platform for freshers to learn and excelDoes n

Pros

free cab

Cons

Does not pay according to industry standards

Fun and happy work place

Fun and peaceful to work. Eventhough the salary is less you will have a great peace of mind by which you can develop your skills and knowledge. Weekoffs are rotational.

Pros

Peace of mind

Cons

Salary can be a little bit higher

Good place to start your career

Good place to start your career at. Management is wonderful and no stress at all and job security. And work life balance with work from home advantage. Only thing is that the pay scale is very very low very less than market standards

Pros

Good management

Cons

Less pay

Official response from Sutherland

September 8, 2021
Hello! As a leading global digital transformation company, Sutherland is indeed a great place to start or build your career. In fact, employees have multiple opportunities to learn new skills and develop professionally, whether working on site or working from the comfort of home. Thank you for this candid feedback, and hope you have a fabulous day!

productive

good wrk place ad friendly enviromentmore benifitsgood ppace to work managers are good.. helping nature

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sutherland with