Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd

Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

goodmanagementcultureexperiencefreejobyearcompany

Good

Best opinion in Suzuki motorcycle the management of ggn plant will very poor and does we include all the attention in management . There are many people all over work before 5 years he doesn’t exist

Priductive

My work experience is good but there was limited growth opportunities. So i want to change . I spent three Years in that organisation with dedication but I was not satisfied with Growth.

Pros

Weekly Off

Cons

9 Hour Shift

Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive and fun

good atmosphere fun working without any stress with good motivation staying positive everytime. challenging work overall good incentives ,good support h

Pros

incentives

Cons

sometimes working more than schedule time

Productive and fun work place

A typical day at work . management . work place culture . The hardest part of job . The most enjoyable part of job . Good thinking job in part . The mechanic level of job

Pros

Its my home

Cons

1 hours

Productive and learning

We start by understanding your areas of focus. We are commonly asked to explore the employees’ experiences of supervision, organisational purpose, accountability, recognition, teamwork, trust, communication, leadership and culture.

Good

I have very practice in Suzuki showroom there culture is good but the salary not enough I want at least 30000 salary and near to my home I haven to work 6 days in a week

Superb company to work

Total I have 19 yeats of experience in sales presently working with HDB financial services as state head handling consumer durable n digital loan entire karnataka.

Nice to be work there

I am very satisfy with this company. I have learnt so much from there . Loyalty is the most things who dedicated all to do hard work. There were no pressure.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

Never

Productive and so much maintained department

Management is so much Cooperative ,productive and valuable employees. this company also maintenance 5S so much.cleanness will be there all around the company

Pros

Free lunche

Cons

Uncertainity of timing

Productive with the best Planning

Suzuki is one of the best employers who plans and works in a particular direction. Best to work in an organised manner where we can work on a plan and rhythm to achieve all goals.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd?

Team bonding and co-operation

It is my great pleasure to work with such a wonderful team.The support required in every aspects in terms of personal as well as professional is remarkable and appreciable.

sales exucutive

performance are grouth but salry is very low and i have don't mannege the salry then they join other jobs then the heavy works and benefit is not provided

Pros

free tea and foods

Cons

time hour is suitable for me

Productive and Creative Place

Good company to work with familiar working environment. Process parts for salary and other payments is good and lucrative. all superiors are very professional in their profiles.

Pros

good company to work with healthy environment

Cons

growth for employment is slow and underestimate.

Good Scope for learning

Good company, has good exposure to work places & provide max..Learnt multitasking work,resources management. A little freedom/ liberty at work place would have allowed to put innovative ideas for establishing the business beneficial systems.

Pros

Good Exposure to work place

Cons

hardly any scope for innovative ideas, Conservative

As an supervisor having Diploma in mechanical engineering with 6.0 years of experience in the field of:- • Overall experience in Production of Sheet metal & precision tubular welding assemblies (Weld shop) for Automobiles, as per Technical Design Requirements. • Exposure to MIG/MAG welding, spot & projection welding, Seam Welding, Induction Brazing & their welding tests like’s MPI test, weld penetration test.

Service Productivity And Customer service

To advance in the Service Adviser (Service Floor in charge) field with a progressive organization, committed, highly, motivated, results-oriented with over Eight (8) years of experience in Service. Strengths Preparing the Job card, Analyzing vehicle complaint, Vehicle test drive & Final inspection, Handling vehicle insurance claim.

One can know a lot about management and customer satisfaction.

One can learn a lot about customer satisfaction,labour management,job distribution and allocation based on priority.

Pros

Free travel allowance

Cons

Insufficient man power

Good Learning

Month End Corporate Culture Good Management Very Good & Supportive

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Late Sitting

very good

amazing facility snacks & tea two times free launch great work culture

Pros

free lunch & tea

Good work environment

Good work environment with good opportunities. Proper work management was missing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd with

Learn about Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

• Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?