Svatantra Microfin Pvt Ltd

Svatantra Microfin Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

BOM in svatantra

Good company work culture and seniors are always supportive . There is. No. Any timing issues except month end . I would like to recommend to work and grow with this company.

Strict & polish & process oriented

I have started my job as SSFO in Aug 2017.I have worked there 8 months & I have an opportunity In Branch Manager in other NBFC .So I left my job.It is a disciple, staff friendly ,polish & process following,low interest rate Company.I will teach the root culture of microfinance there.

Insights into Svatantra Microfin Pvt Ltd

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good environment to work

Good company but I was not satisfied with my head staff who overlooked me also regarding this the concerned HR took casual about my complaint . I got a issue about my transfer while hiring they said one and after the scene was made me to go far from my hometown where I was discomfort with the decision of managers , HR and respective concern head wher they didn't intervened into the matter

Pros

Good future

Cons

Long working hours, no weekend and also no holidays

Salary +incentive is very small.dress code is very good.culture is very good in this company. management is very good.Here a problem home to branch distance very long.

Cons

Organization is good but Management is not good. They are not willing or to accept any suggestions. It has a potential to became a good organization if they will once try to listen. Their is communication gap between higher management and ground level. Mid level managers do their own. Organization shows that they are very much strict for office timing but at ground level this is not happening.

Pros

Salary and leave benefits

Good Work Culture

Good Work Culture I have been working at Svatantra Microfin full-time for more than 5 Months Pros Svatantra is best in all mfi industry for anything, like salary, working hours. Cons I think no any downside for my experience. Advice to Management I proud to our company management. This is all time great

Very nice company

Very good start with Svatantra. I had great time there most importantly my boss and seniors very helpful and supportive at every step. Administration was not my feild of study or interest still I learned a lot from there.

No leave

No leave. Non stop working for more than 25days to 30 days.Bad working culture. Top management don't think we are human we have personal life. Need to work on holidays in branch level.. Worst to worst working policy

toxic work culture

The workplace is plagued by fighting, drama and unhappy employees to the point that productivity and the well-being of the people in the office is affected.There have no work culture .

Such Great Place to Work Here

Here everything is perfect.The most enjoyable part of the Job is the work environment/Culture. Here I have learned lots of things which should be help to grow in career.

Work place is not good .

According to my perception over all environment of branches is like a villagers touch nit a very good communication atmosphere negotiate with in side branch. They are all used to local villagers type languages.

Fun workplace

Good working environment to work. Work for rural poor women to help them to improved their working capital and the educate to words their financial inclusion. Good Management team, Very good helping department. Overall very good organization to developed the working strength and working behaviour.

Transparency and Integrity is very high.

Your views are heard and one gets the professional behavior from the top management. Great Learning culture and makes one feel important.

Pros

Your views are heard and implemented

Cons

Authority

Simple

It is fine. I am using it first time and did not experience the impach this application ismaking. So honestly i am not in a position to give my review but till now it is absolutely fine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Svatantra Microfin Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement