Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement
Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Review

Working for unprivileged childrens

September 9, 2012
- When we were developing revision videos i need to present on radioactivity , for that i had worked alot and completed the task and given presentation.- Different technical aspects.- Management is super, they will treat every one same and give the values for their work.- I dint find such situation in my job.- Every day i enjoy my work.
March 2, 2017
Same role
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Typical days I went through is when I was successful in completing the project. I learnt new things like animation, got a little knowledge on some software like Adobe audition, photoshop, PPT presentation and animation, camtasia and most importantly I got to know people who are in struggle and helping them without expecting anything from them as I am working in NGO which works in the field of education, health, community empowerment etc.... There is no hardest part in the job. open environment in the workplace.
Pros
Helping others
November 17, 2020
HR & Admin Executive Ofc boy (Former Employee) - Dharwad, Karnataka
The work culture is very good but lack of knowledge in leaders whom they call as program Coordinators, and their most of the suggestions which comes from Top level management will change according to the need of the Coordinators perspectives. That's why only buckets can survive in North Karnataka regional office.
Pros
Should work without JD for years
Cons
No additional benefits to the employees at North Karnataka regional office.
October 13, 2020
Physiotherapist (Former Employee) - Yes
I am not recommended anyone to this institution, they sent to field work upto 100 km ,(even female staff also) , lots of pressure n they're still maintaining use n through policy, so think once before joining ur professional life n family life .....................
Pros
Cons
field work- 6am to 8 pm