Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement

Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Work-Life Balance reviews

one of the prime development sector workplace. Suggested place job security and advancement.
Pros
exposure, committment
Cons
Nil
I am not recommended anyone to this institution, they sent to field work upto 100 km ,(even female staff also) , lots of pressure n they're still maintaining use n through policy, so think once before joining ur professional life n family life .....................
Pros
Cons
field work- 6am to 8 pm
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family
My days were long even for a six day week. Day ended quickly with races between meetings, pouring over data and struggling with trying to keep with austerity measures. Field trips were fun. I had good colleagues. Everybody wanted to do a lot of good but ONLY in their own way- that was the hardest part ! I enjoyed all my visits to schools. I learned a lot of things, but the best lesson was that negativity at work is definitely not my cup of tea. This job also gave me ample scope for introspection. It has helped me refine the role I would like to play to enhance my career.
Pros
Visits to Schools.
Cons
Long hours, lack of clarity, data unavailability
A very good company to work with. Learnt lot of things which can be put to use. Learnt to manage a team and being the team player I have grown up as a strong person personally and professionally. An opportunity to showcase our individual talent.
Pros
Friendly environment and support
Cons
Nothing as such
Swami vivekananda youth movement(ngo) is excellent,very good learning experience
Pros
canteen facility
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement?