Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement
Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Employee Review

Stage for learning new things

March 2, 2017
Typical days I went through is when I was successful in completing the project. I learnt new things like animation, got a little knowledge on some software like Adobe audition, photoshop, PPT presentation and animation, camtasia and most importantly I got to know people who are in struggle and helping them without expecting anything from them as I am working in NGO which works in the field of education, health, community empowerment etc.... There is no hardest part in the job. open environment in the workplace.
Pros
Helping others
September 9, 2012
Same role
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - J.P nagar , Bangalore
- When we were developing revision videos i need to present on radioactivity , for that i had worked alot and completed the task and given presentation.- Different technical aspects.- Management is super, they will treat every one same and give the values for their work.- I dint find such situation in my job.- Every day i enjoy my work.
May 18, 2015
Same location
Technical Expert (Current Employee) - Bangalore, KA
The co-working are really awesome in character and good management. It is a wonderful service by the company to the raising stars from a poor family
March 4, 2015
Same location
Program Director - Premavidya Project (Former Employee) - Bangalore, KA
My days were long even for a six day week. Day ended quickly with races between meetings, pouring over data and struggling with trying to keep with austerity measures. Field trips were fun. I had good colleagues. Everybody wanted to do a lot of good but ONLY in their own way- that was the hardest part ! I enjoyed all my visits to schools. I learned a lot of things, but the best lesson was that negativity at work is definitely not my cup of tea. This job also gave me ample scope for introspection. It has helped me refine the role I would like to play to enhance my career.
Pros
Visits to Schools.
Cons
Long hours, lack of clarity, data unavailability