Swissotel

Swissotel Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

Encouraging environment to work

People will learn and develop themselves by working with this organisation . Awesome experience to be here with this brand and management. My one of dream company to work.

Hello

It is good environment for work. It is a five star hotel, so good to work here. All employees are very helpful. They provides accommodation too. Enjoy

Good experience.

Working at swissotel Kolkata gave me the necessary exposure to the hospitality industry.It enriched the knowledge I acquired at my college lectures and practical classes.

An experience to know work culture

Manners or directors don't know what are their responsibilities and job It's good to know the work and learn it as soon as possible People working there might all silly questions So fixed time, directors ask you to skip meals and finish work without any humanity. To take you out from job they might themselves create situation and make you Guilty of the fault

On Job Training

Completed a 6 month on job train at The Swissotel Neotia Vista Kolkata , received a hands on trying of the various departments in the hotel industry . Worked with some great people and learnt a great deal from them

Each team member is treated like family.

Along with work there is always time to play. the team members are treated like family here and each one is treated with care. Working here is fun as they give new comers a chance to take responsibility and overcome challanges.

Fun at work

Nice place to work. People are good around me. Good scope of learnning and development.Good work culture. Fun loving environment.Company gived values about my openion.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner.

Cons

Late night work.

productive and fun workplace

Swissotel, Goa was a small hotel but friendly people to work with, and a productive and fun workplace. It was a pre opening team, gained a lot of experience as pre opening

no no

I am intrasted a house keeper works My review jobs is good place and good hotel. so mg prasnal dau to the remove this jobs I will searching from New jobs housekeeper..

working environment was friendly

Up sale our product guest complaint handle I gain self confidence A good RSOT can make a good revenue for the department to hit the budget of the department as well as the hotel or a restaurent I think I did that job with my all knowledge as my level best.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swissotel?

It was a good time

I enjoyed the work place and I learn. Everyday is a new learning for me.and I like hospitality. And there is many thing to learn. So I'll be keep trying...

Cons

12 hour

fun and productive

Nice and open work culture . provides great environment to learn. they gives you enough exposure to grow know and build a strong insight about the industry.

Very nice place to work. . Every one was very helpful and we together as a team work. I love this place I enjoy my job. ................................

Pros

Grt

Cons

Helpful colleagues with positive team spirit. Great learning experience. Joy at work. Given an opportunity will definitely like to go back. Great place to work.

Pros

Positive team spirit

Cons

Management take note of good work

Management take note of good work, good working culture and it invites innovation. Value feedbacks. With good HR practices it is indeed a good company to work for. Proud to be assiciated with this company one point of time.

Productive and Fun workplace

Joined At a Pre opening team Joind Banquet As a Seniour Steward Also Was in A Successfully Pre opening Splash Team Worked With Swissotel For One Year.

Great Work Culture

Excellent Company! Regional Team is great in terms of supporting the unit teams. My hotel is number 1 in the world in the company in terms of employee satisfaction past 3 years.

Pros

Great Culture

Always a great place to to work

This place is the best place I have ever worked . The management is so good. They will help you to grow ,will help you all the sector you need help from them. The best part is that you can show you own skill, they are always their with you.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks, medical check up, inter house games

Friendly and career oriented company

I was in Swissotel in intership programme and there i hv learnt a unique continental cuisine . Training procedure of training department is awesome and effective too.Management is too professional and effective to all employees and trainees.This hotel organised social activities to entirely involved with society as well as provide a charmful condition to all employees.

Pros

Social activities

Cons

every quatre in year

good working place, Management also very frindly,

Good working place, Management also very friendly, Salary is ont satisfied as per experience, your co worker is very helpful, Enjoying every day in work same creation new menu or dishes and talk to the guest the are happy with our food. same time we have a challenge sort of co-worker, I personally learned not so much thing but yes learned same good thing from my boss and my upper management.

Productive work place and increase of skills

The company is a good place to work as it keeps you very busy and one learns a lot of work. All the employees are very helpful and beside working, a lot of fun activities takes place as well for the employees to keep the employees at ease.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2