Swissotel

Swissotel Culture reviews

India28 reviews

Clear

On Job Training

Completed a 6 month on job train at The Swissotel Neotia Vista Kolkata , received a hands on trying of the various departments in the hotel industry . Worked with some great people and learnt a great deal from them

Fun at work

Nice place to work. People are good around me. Good scope of learnning and development.Good work culture. Fun loving environment.Company gived values about my openion.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner.

Cons

Late night work.

productive and fun workplace

Swissotel, Goa was a small hotel but friendly people to work with, and a productive and fun workplace. It was a pre opening team, gained a lot of experience as pre opening

fun and productive

Nice and open work culture . provides great environment to learn. they gives you enough exposure to grow know and build a strong insight about the industry.

Very nice place to work. . Every one was very helpful and we together as a team work. I love this place I enjoy my job. ................................

Pros

Grt

Cons

Helpful colleagues with positive team spirit. Great learning experience. Joy at work. Given an opportunity will definitely like to go back. Great place to work.

Pros

Positive team spirit

Cons

Management take note of good work

Management take note of good work, good working culture and it invites innovation. Value feedbacks. With good HR practices it is indeed a good company to work for. Proud to be assiciated with this company one point of time.

Great Work Culture

Excellent Company! Regional Team is great in terms of supporting the unit teams. My hotel is number 1 in the world in the company in terms of employee satisfaction past 3 years.

Pros

Great Culture

Excellent place to work

Swissotel has the culture of a small, boutique hotel but has the backing of the Fairmont/Raffles chain. It is synonymous with excellence. My work at Swissotel Kolkata has put me in contact with people from all over the world and the most enjoyable part of my job is providing them with the experience that is my home town - Kolkata and all that it has to offer.

Proactive, Systematic & Highly process driven work culture

Have to maintain strict standards as per the SOP's of the organization and any irregularity requires a lot of acceptances from Top Management.

Pros

Very defined and straight forward work culture

Cons

Not very flexible and cannot make changes as per market conditions.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swissotel?

Its a fun place to work.

Staffs and Colleague's are supportive and always put effort in their work. We work as a team and like to help each other in our own respective work. Yearly there are lots of activities organised by our team and human resources.

Pros

International Property

Cons

Less salary than expectation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Swissotel in popular locations

• Swissotel