Swissotel

India28 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Encouraging environment to work

People will learn and develop themselves by working with this organisation . Awesome experience to be here with this brand and management. My one of dream company to work.

Good experience.

Working at swissotel Kolkata gave me the necessary exposure to the hospitality industry.It enriched the knowledge I acquired at my college lectures and practical classes.

On Job Training

Completed a 6 month on job train at The Swissotel Neotia Vista Kolkata , received a hands on trying of the various departments in the hotel industry . Worked with some great people and learnt a great deal from them

Fun at work

Nice place to work. People are good around me. Good scope of learnning and development.Good work culture. Fun loving environment.Company gived values about my openion.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner.

Cons

Late night work.

productive and fun workplace

Swissotel, Goa was a small hotel but friendly people to work with, and a productive and fun workplace. It was a pre opening team, gained a lot of experience as pre opening

no no

I am intrasted a house keeper works My review jobs is good place and good hotel. so mg prasnal dau to the remove this jobs I will searching from New jobs housekeeper..

It was a good time

I enjoyed the work place and I learn. Everyday is a new learning for me.and I like hospitality. And there is many thing to learn. So I'll be keep trying...

Cons

12 hour

fun and productive

Nice and open work culture . provides great environment to learn. they gives you enough exposure to grow know and build a strong insight about the industry.

Great Work Culture

Excellent Company! Regional Team is great in terms of supporting the unit teams. My hotel is number 1 in the world in the company in terms of employee satisfaction past 3 years.

Pros

Great Culture

pathetic place to work

A class 8 fail gets promoted to a dept.head who cant even read or write english....it tells all about the company...and i have nothing else to say

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Swissotel in popular locations

• Swissotel