Swissotel

Swissotel Management reviews

India28 reviews

Clear

Encouraging environment to work

People will learn and develop themselves by working with this organisation . Awesome experience to be here with this brand and management. My one of dream company to work.

Management take note of good work

Management take note of good work, good working culture and it invites innovation. Value feedbacks. With good HR practices it is indeed a good company to work for. Proud to be assiciated with this company one point of time.

Always a great place to to work

This place is the best place I have ever worked . The management is so good. They will help you to grow ,will help you all the sector you need help from them. The best part is that you can show you own skill, they are always their with you.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks, medical check up, inter house games

Friendly and career oriented company

I was in Swissotel in intership programme and there i hv learnt a unique continental cuisine . Training procedure of training department is awesome and effective too.Management is too professional and effective to all employees and trainees.This hotel organised social activities to entirely involved with society as well as provide a charmful condition to all employees.

Pros

Social activities

Cons

every quatre in year

good working place, Management also very frindly,

Good working place, Management also very friendly, Salary is ont satisfied as per experience, your co worker is very helpful, Enjoying every day in work same creation new menu or dishes and talk to the guest the are happy with our food. same time we have a challenge sort of co-worker, I personally learned not so much thing but yes learned same good thing from my boss and my upper management.

pathetic place to work

A class 8 fail gets promoted to a dept.head who cant even read or write english....it tells all about the company...and i have nothing else to say

Proactive, Systematic & Highly process driven work culture

Have to maintain strict standards as per the SOP's of the organization and any irregularity requires a lot of acceptances from Top Management.

Pros

Very defined and straight forward work culture

Cons

Not very flexible and cannot make changes as per market conditions.

Asif

I was working as IT Executive my daily work was to take backups take care of system and printer issues and monitor the server.

Pros

Free Lunches

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swissotel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Swissotel in popular locations

• Swissotel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?