Symbiotic Infotech

Working at Symbiotic Infotech: 10 Reviews

India10 reviews

Good place and a lot of learning .

Good place to work and very innovative organisation, Experimented a lot of thing and result oriented. Work culture is very good. Management is employee friendly.

good place

i have quit the job because of the co workers. i had a great time and good experience in the field. i had a great support from management and coe in my company .

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Need to have learning opportunities in diverse industries.

overall nice experience

it was my first job so, experience was mixed sometime nice sometime hard but enjoyable... because everywhere you got something to learn even in management part i learned how to manage easily everything by management team. My colleagues were so helpful we work as a team so things goes easy. so first experience was full of joy and hard time,.

Pros

Nice Project to work on.

Cons

long hours somtimes

productive and fun workplace

Management is good but salary is less. Lot of time to learn but not allow to implement .

Pros

Nice atmosphere to work

fun and supporting workplace

I got an great experience .I was interested to work in that domain.

Good to learn for freshers

this is based on telecom domain . there is flexibility to work no time pressure , i have learned many things from this company. my co-workers are very friendly. but management is not good and appraisal cycle is very poor.

Pros

Na

Cons

No appraisal after 1 year.

Enhance Professional & Personal Skills.

From This company i learned alot about the professional field as well as my technical field.

productive

I am learning more things in windows servers.good support from managers,and co workers,night shift

Cons

shift allowance

Fun and Productive

Excelling in a growth oriented and reputed IT Industry as a Systems Engineer by utilizing my knowledge of Hardware & Networking expertise to the optimum possible while bringing about personal and professional development. I have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly and clearly to apply my knowledge and experience for tackling tricky situations and always ready to relocate (On-site) at anywhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symbiotic Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Symbiotic Infotech in popular locations

• Symbiotic Infotech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?