SynapseIndia

SynapseIndia Employee Reviews

SynapseIndia is providing a good platform to me to work on standard projects for international clients. This is making SynapseIndia best among other companies because every employee choose company on the perception of getting opportunity on good projects because it is the only way of learning new things and technologies. Project Managers in SynapseIndia are also very experienced in their fields and are very cooperative too. I get every support on time whether it is from my project manager or Support team or HR. Every employee is working hard and making the environment very professional and energetic. A proper seating arrangements for all employees with good infra and good internet connectivity is one of the advantage for me to work effectively. Whole process and working is automated and is maintained properly without wasting of papers. Punctuality can also be considered one of the best thing in SynapseIndia which enforce me to come on time and leave my seat on time. I did not get any night-shifts as it is not allowed in SynapseIndia. I experience balanced work life at SynapseIndia due to hygienic meals , proper snacks and proper breaks to play table-tennis and go outside. These all good things are binding us together to work more for SynapseIndia.
Pros
I like infrastructure
Cons
They dont allow to work for long hrs if required
I joined as a fresher in SynapseIndia and after completing my 6 months, I can say that I have learnt Web Development and sharpened myself very well. I have learnt many things like how to work in an organization, teamwork and patience. I attended PHP training session which was very good and helped me to increase my understanding and my technical knowledge. My colleagues are very supportive and senior’s teach a lot which is really helpful for my future growth. This has also made me stronger and more hardworking in the corporate world. All over I am learning new things , and making myself more better and better day by day .Thanks to all the support from my colleagues , seniors and HR department.
Pros
Php training session
Cons
Good company to work with, Good work culture and helpful employees.Company has automated system and good infrastructure , Liberal policies and great management
Pros
Insurance
Cons
nothing
Acknowledging & rewarding individual effort is indeed an institutionalized process in our company. Without the support of our dedicated staff, we would not have been at the position where we are in the current time. All of our employees have full liberty to talk about their performance, and effectively plan their grow & development. For employee recognition, we have the process ‘Wall of fame’, under which employees receive bonus for their spectacular performance. SynapseIndia also honors & rewards all employees completing multiple years with the company. All our employees are identified on account of their specific role in their respective department within the company. In this way, all employees receive the individual much-needed recognition they truly deserve. This also acts as a self-motivating factor for everyone who contributes valiant efforts for the growth of our organization.
Pros
Awards play a crucial role in motivating an employee
Cons
automatic
Acknowledging & rewarding individual effort is indeed an institutionalized process in our company. Without the support of our dedicated staff, we would not have been at the position where we are in the current time. All of our employees have full liberty to talk about their performance, and effectively plan their grow & development. For employee recognition, we have the process ‘Wall of fame’, under which employees receive bonus for their spectacular performance.SynapseIndia also honors & rewards all employees completing multiple years with the company. All our employees are identified on account of their specific role in their respective department within the company. In this way, all employees receive the individual much-needed recognition they truly deserve. This also acts as a self-motivating factor for everyone who contributes valiant efforts for the growth of our organization.
Pros
Wall of fame
Cons
employees receive bonus for their spectacular performance
Worked with them for almost 3 years and found everything very good and motivating. Their daily huddles help every teammate to improve their efficiency. On-time Salary and appraisals gives motivation to every employee.
Working culture at SynapseIndia is totally transparent. Coworkers are very friendly here and I also feel extremely comfortable working here at SynaspseIndia
I found that one can learn lots of management skills here like project management, Team management. It's a good place for experienced employees to upgrade their skills to highest levels.
SynapseIndia provides lots of benefits and the good salary as per market standards with the increase in pay every year, and also provide the most secure work environment, that feels like a secure job
It's been great working at SynapseIndia. The company has proper structural working process and also pay salary on time. Overall, it's a nice place to work.
Pros
Salary paid on time
The management Team at SynapseIndia is very good. The people in the Team are supportive and also provide proper guidance to every employee related to work.
SynapseIndia is having all talented and professional people. this is one of the reason i am with this company since 3 years. here, people actually have the technical knowledge and client is god for them.
Best IT company in noida to work. The company provides work life balance and better career opportunities to all. Both fresher as well as experienced professionals can get an equal chance to grow and enhance their technical knowledge.
Pros
Free meal
It has a good work atmosphere, with everyone working hard. The projects are finished mostly on time. New types of projects are taken and developed. Employees are encouraged to learn new things.
They force their employees to rate 5 stars on google, glassdoor and other rating websites. Got the chance to be work with synapseindia on a server administrator, believe me, there is the lowest quality and the price they ask from their customer is skyrocket. They obviously don't believe in maintaining product quality and also maintaining the relationship with employee or client.
Pros
There is a software whosin and i swear it is the worst software.
Cons
They do not pay salary to the employees and takes the money from the client as well.
A very good company. I have found employee friendly work place. The co-workers are good in nature. The food quality is good which company is providing.
so many escalations as per time management. and little bit work pressure. But they follow the process of every work. They provide the good lunch facility but deduct the amount from employee salary.
Pros
Good Lunch
Cons
escalations as per time management.
My client was too good, I got very project here. My boss was too good for me, female boss are famous for the strictness but she was very nice and always understand my problem. I have enjoyed here.
- A very detailed process-oriented environment. You can learn a lot of documentation, project management, timeline management skills much faster than any small organisation. Everything like attendance marking, employee reviews, project hours etc are in a digital format so there is transparency in deep. - Whatever policy is made it is for everyone, so not sparing any special one. - Meals are available in-house. - Appraisals on time. - (CEO) is a very knowledgeable IT Professional
Synapse India is an average company. Management is very poor. Internal system is very bad like project suspension. Overall it is okay for freshers but not for the experienced personnels
Pros
Lunch
Cons
2 Years Bond
Worst company to work. Main problem is bond and competitor list is there which contain top 300 companies U can't work for that. Worst one and management is worst part
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management is bad
  1. Employee Reviews