Syneos Health Clinical

Syneos Health Clinical Employee Reviews

India38 reviews

Good company to work with

Very supportive management. Growing and progressive organisation. Job culture is also good Competition is higher. You will get support from your team because management is good.

Good organization

Very good organization with good work life balance.Compensation also good compared to others.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Less growth in terms of position

Good Place to work

5 days working. relaxed environment. good facilities to work from home. reimbursement gud.Good Place to work. Medical facility is provided. Diwali gift hampers.

Pros

relaxed working

Cons

Poor HR management

Review

Great culture Work-life balance Supportive with development goals/needs Opportunities for other roles no micro management Great learning environment Team cooperation.

Decent Workplace

I have been hear more than 7 years, and its a nice place to work in. However post merger it has become quite fast paced, competitive and stressful to work here.

Great team PBU to work with

Multiple clients to multiple opportunities, work life balance and very friendly environment to work in. Taken care that your skillset is properly aligned with the job allocated.

Productive, collaborative, positive culture

Amazing experience to work with Syneos health, phenomenal work-life balance. Training plan, mentorship plan is very good so new resources are trained well and prepared for the production, well groomed.

Awesome work culture

Syneos health is a employee friendly company. The work culture is good. They focus on both personal and professional growth of employee. The management is quite well. They also provide opportunities to employees learn vast things.

Great place to work, i enjoyed working there. Also it was a great exposure for me personally and professionally. I learnt a lot of new techniques and methods. I was also given opportunity to work in new therapeutic area which was great.

great place to work

Syneos Health Clinical is one of the leading CROs today. and a great place to work offering work life balance and flexibility which makes it one of the most employee friendly companies i have worked with

Good Company with high reputation in Market

It is fun to work in Syneos Health . Manager has given me all the flexibility to let me work as per my convenience. I would recommend people to look for the better and stable future here in this company.

work life balance not good

typical day at work. management issue. culture fine. Salary structure good. Lunch most enjoyable. workplace good. cannot explore much in field. Politics.

Pros

flexible timing

Worst management

Though Syneos Health is a one of the largest CRO's in India, the work culture is pathetic. Employees are considered as machines and managers think themselves of god.

Fun place

A good job with a good team I have learned lot of things in this company Appreciate the work place culture over here and love the atmosphere over here.

Pros

Flexible work timings

Cons

transport

Excellent

Excellent work culture Competitive Balanced life No micromangement Work n user friendly environment No unnecessary work stress Good training Well balanced

Good Place to work

INC has been an excellent company to work with so fat. Very good work life balance and work culture. I get recognized for my work very frequently and has a chance to grow every year.

Productive and Highly competitive

A great workplace, learnt various domains within Rave, performed 2 Lean Six sigma projects, IAOCR certified by company in Data Management. Team Management, have trained many associates on Rave and in general for Work Instructions to be followed.

Workplace

It is cool place to work. Good salaries and prolong job security. Work from home facilities only if your reporting manager agrees. Work culture is average.

Pros

Good Salaries

Cons

Bad Management

Productive and fun work place with good job culture

This company provides a very friendly working nature. I have learned new database skills with good management. It offers more incentives for hard work and provides additional programs for further career growth. The workplace is far from my house but still I had enjoyed working at this company.

Pros

more incentives

Very good place to work and maintain work life balance

Great experience at work. Very good place to work and maintain work life balance. Management is very supportive. Must work place for everyone.

Good company to work . Good exposure

Hi , I am an present employee of Inventivhealth care. Its a good company to work for. You get more exposure on different type of work. Learning is good here.

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Too much work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syneos Health Clinical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Syneos Health Clinical with

• Syneos Health Clinical
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?