Synergy Maritime Private Limited

Synergy Maritime Private Limited Employee Reviews

Working in synergy is job secured and it has good management and working there will definitely give you a growth in your carrier as well as a person..
Synergy got a very good working atmosphere and good culture inside. The job security and safe always ensure by the company. Managerial ability and skills are there in the company. Their ability to handle on pressure situations is very appreciatable.
Pros
Active, Energetic
Cons
No Cons
Have felt like a very good environment to working in synergy. Job is like liaising with various vendors over the world. Work nature is very different , dealing with different currencies. languages etc., Some time it will be like very tired of working. as you know shipping is 24*7 Industry. We have to wake all over the day in case of any emergency faced by vessels, or supply etc., Co-- Workers are very friendly in nature. It is like an college environment where peoples are from same age, and they are more helpful to each others. And most enjoyable part is during festival times. Our office will celebrate all festivals without any cultural differences.
Pros
Reputed Management Company
Cons
Work load sharing
This company gave me opportunity to learn the new technologies which is related to my field and i have attended many seminars/webinars from this company. My manager is very open type to his co workers and he want us to learn new technologies and try to take test productive environment and apply if its really suitable for our company. My co workers are very enthusiastic t learn new technologies which is coming in market. I have faced many major technical issues and the same time i have learned a lot from those issues.
Learned new things which is value added to my career Co-workers are too good Management is too good Hardest part of the work is to mange the superior...
Pros
free Lunch