T&M Services Consulting Pvt. Ltd

T&M Services Consulting Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Good working culture

I have learnt a lot of things related to projects in Deen dayal upadhyay gram jyoti yojna. Work culture is good and seniors are also very supportive .

Nice place

Nice and healthy environment enough space Familiarize yourself with the position’s expectations to best present your ability to handle its responsibilities. Briefly outline what the role entails, including the daily tasks, necessary skills and ideal goals. You should also identify the tools listed in the job description, such as specific technology or equipment. Recalling the required and preferred qualifications can help you determine which of your skills and experiences to discuss.

best company of india this company is poor family god for this country this is very very good work of indian helth systems this company is spine of helth system

good and pleasure

good and friendly moves good in team work and under pressure time of target achievement polite management polite environment no partiality good contacts

Too bad

I'm working in T&M(L&T vizag sub) since 2016. The very sad thing is still now we didn't get any ID cards what a shame na. No bonus, no final, no insurance.

Good but not for expriance Engg in this company

In this use and through management have only. No any job security.if the project end plz manage in any other project and but no in saubhagya yojna 500 Engg are unemployed

Best learning and Exposure

Being a Professional Social Worker I received a very great opportunity to work in southern part of Rural and Urban part of Rajasthan. I learned a lot while working with people & specially with Government Institution and officials. Its a really a wonderful exposure and experience, I received during my professional journey.

Working as Third party

Company provides resources to the TCS LTD. for supporting Reliance Retail project. Also this company having other projects where they provide resources.

Cons

Salary not on time, No one responds to your call from T&N administration

hyderabad

Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) is India's largest engineering and construction conglomerate with additional interests in electricals, electronics and IT.ECC - the Engineering Construction & Contracts Division of L&T - is India's largest construction organisation.

The work was productive

working at that office was very intresting every we us to teach something new but working hours are very long 12hrs and no salary increment

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

4 extra hours without overtime

Productive and fun work place

Many more things we learn in T&M.Management is very cooperative and always gives motivation for the progress of individual.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T&M Services Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare T&M Services Consulting Pvt. Ltd with