TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employee Reviews

India114 reviews

Found 114 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,977 reviews

very competitive, fun ,good management,good opportunities

Good Work Life BalanceVery Fast pacedTight DeadlinesGood Opportunities to workGood Team and mentorsGreat Exposure to Higher ManagementGood Team members.

Pros

Mentor, oppotunity, Exposure

Cons

compensation, Deadlines, Commute

Friendly and supportive

Supportive HR staff, smooth onboarding.Medical benefits includes 5 dependents. Good number of clientele, finding a project is never been difficult. Talent Acquisition Team is very energetic and committed to employees growth.

TEKsystems insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager

They should respect employees

They should respect employees concerns, Should evaluate employees performance yearly, very much client focused organization. No better leave policies.

Good place to work.

If you want a job in the networking domain, you can choose Teksystems as it has a lot of client. I would recommend people to join it if you got no other offers in hand.

Good team of HR

Its an ouysourcing company which doesnot provide any facilities to its employess..working with hp as client is really a good thing though u ll miss out on aml benefits of hp

Pros

No pros

Cons

No salary hike..bad health insurance

Would not suggest!!

Would not suggest to go for it as it's highly pressurising and the management think all are kids who should follow management orders.People here are majorly working towards targets, they treat employees like machines.Talks a lot on great ideas, visibility, transparency culture etc but follows none.Only good part is you get work for some good clients in the market.

Worst Company, Run Away !!

One of the worst companies ever, with no job securityThey will treat you like sheep.HR policies are bad and no one will listen to your grievancesThey can throw you out anytime, so stay away as much as possibleNo fixed policies, don't ruin your career.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Polices, Bad Management, Worst HR

Awesome workplace for a fresher to start a career and huge lifetime learning

Stared as a fresher and now It's been a year working with TEK and TEKsystems has already grown so much into me, TEKsystems to me is more of a Home rather than a work-place. The Learnings, exposure, and skills that I got from TEK are not only skills but life values that I will cherish throughout my lifetime. Every individual in TEKsystems want other people to grow and succeed, People are very welcoming and approachable, If you are a person with a goal and have a hunger to learn then TEKsystems is a perfect place for you

Not a good place to work

I will not recommend this company to anyone. They rarely support their employees. Promises they make before hiring you are never fulfilled. Please stay away !!!

Friendly colluge but no job security

I actually had fun working, flexible working hours , less stressful but if you go as fresher and contract based it's risky coz thy can remove you any time if client layoff.

Pros

Standard pay, on time salary, friendly work environment

Cons

No job security

Okayish

Worked in client location so I have no idea what the inside office feels like. Feel free to ask about the hike and demand if it suits you .............

Nice place to Work and can enhance skillset

Tek Systems is a Nice place to Work and can enhance the skillset. It Provides your employee benefits and works Culture is passionate and competitive. and workload will stressful. The only concern with Tek is, They ask us to do write certifications which is very difficult to do when you are deeply involved in the project.

Great place to work but not fast paced

Things are good here. Descent pipeline.. Not so great. Good pay scale. Fewer hikes. Lazy HRs but nice people. Lack of transparency. The salary structure is not good for the same designation.

Pros

Salary, Work Environment

Cons

Hikes and Promotions, Lack of Transparency

It is a good company to work with

They have some great prestigious clients, like Adobe, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, They provide on call / in person support for employee concerns. And have good retain policy

Good work life balance

No Growth for the Business HR, Management is Good, Lot to learn, Good work culture, Good for the people looking to work for long term without Career growth

Pros

Work culture is good, Management is very supportive

Cons

No Career path, Career growth

Good workplace place to learn.

9 to 5 working culture working in HP as third party employee, So my sitting is in HP Banglore where the working environment is friendly working as Lead Developer of Oracle PL/SQL The in 5 years of working experience my manager in HP always remain unhappy with me, for this, I don't know the reason.

Good place to work and vivid environment. Coworkers are very friendly. Always opportunity to learn new technologies. They provide training on upcoming technologies.

Contractual positions offererd

This is a placement firm which hires people based on the companies requirements and deploys to their location for a specific period. Good to get started for freshers and for people looking to work in contractual jobs.

Productive and growth oriented

All the colleagues are helpful and dedicated extended their support whenever there is a need, work culture is very friendly, Managers are HR are always on toes to listen to the employee and solve their issues for well being of the productivity of product

It's good to work

Salary may not sufficient to lead a life Overall performance is good Need to work on client locatiom Allowances bit different to get in the client location

overall ok

it is consultancy they will deploy to client place.wrost politics thy play while revealing and not recommended who want permanent micromanagement nit good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TEKsystems with