TNT India Pvt Ltd

TNT India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

TNT is good company

It is good to work here..Management is good,salary package is also good.Since now it has been taken by FedEx, so no job guarantee,hence I had to leave

Great place to work Process oriented Friendly work environment Ownership, very excellent management Facilities sufficient, care and safety of employees over all very excellent organisation

Very nice company to work with.

Friendly people, very good work life balance. No overtime. All salary/benefits are available. Easy relaxed work culture. No politics. Good management.

Yes Good Work place.

I started my carrier from TNT 1996 and my work experience is very good. Good company and always take care of their employees. I am still working in this company and this company give me more in my whole life. This is Good Company thats why I am still working in this company.

Good

TNT is a big organisation but some people play political games manager level people..as per working culture and administrative is very good.every one work toger as team work.

The company does a great job of creating a fun environment that also motivates people to be their best. every week there is a companywide meeting where the founders and other leaders update everyone on business progress

Industry and workplace

I have started my working carrier with TNT and its the best company for me to establish my work skills and carrier..Would prefer to work again with TNT if i get the opportunity.

Pros

Free bevarages and allowances

Cons

nill

Good working culture

Good working culture, i have learned about writing skills on mails, professional culture, hardest part of the job is to convince customer for clearance will be in time and enjoyable part of job is customer delighted.

Good

It's been happy good worked there, all are friendly, Management is too good, yearly sports games organised good but salary is very low, it is not good for future,

Good company to work

Fun loving environment at office, good support from top management, quick support in terms of it related issues, manpower recruitment, good experience to work for.

Pros

Free tea coffee

Cons

Worked more than 12 hrs a day

productive and fun place

learned a lot from TNT in 6 years . profession people working with TNT Best management ever i have seen good culture among the team have learned good things from my colls and from reporting bosses

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hours duty

Responsible

Company responds fully to clear all issues from down line to upline. From lower level to upper level take care on each and every case. Customers mainly prefer imports.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

TNT india is located in Chennai Guindy. It was a very good MNC company. I loved working with them, The colleagues are very jovial and which motivates us to reach our targets.

Professional

Company is also deals in courier segment and I worked as senior executive.. Handling credit and collections for Gurgaon territory and in additional I was handling collections for wholesaler business

Happy to work

Good place to work. Friendly employees. helping nature.good growth. nature of job was fine. fun times available. Learned more things. Totally a fine place to work.

upgrade myself a lot

long working hours, great place of learn, worst top management but local management is good, workplace culture is healthy, most hardest time of load connection.

Pros

Late night drop

Cons

long working hours

Great Experience with Great Company

The company really provide a great place to work for the employees and have gained knowledge about team work, What is Process of any organisation and offcourse about the awards for the hard work.

Honestly, Great place to work culture very good and best organisation and management, we always remembering with thanks and will try to re-join such type of organisation again.

Very nice place to work

TNT is sold to FedEx and integration is going on. There is a positive chance to relocate to Mumbai from Bangalore. Hence looking forward for change in Job.

Excellent MNC to work

TNT was an perfect example for MNC cultured company and also best place for employees to work. Also it provides best workplace for its employees. I started as pickup & delivery staff and grown upto executive for southern region logistics activities.

Good Place to work at

TNT was a Good Place to work at. After the merger with Fedex it is becoming worst day by day. There are lot of employees quitting including the Management. We don't have any clue on the job security. The job culture currently is great, but no idea after the merger happens.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNT India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TNT India Pvt Ltd with