Taj Hotels

Taj Hotels Employee Reviews

India329 reviews

hoteltatahospitalityguindiasalarylearngroup

Taj Hotel is so good company for India.

Taj Hotel is so good company for India. i work this company very enjoyable and this company food quality is very good and staff uniform also. And company pick-up and drop very good.

Good

Very decent brand to work for within India and a good work culture. The timings are flexible and good quality and standards. Team is well motivated and a lot to learn.

Pros

Free Lunch, Flexible Hours

Cons

Old school vibes

Taj Hotels insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good

Good place to work. Had a wonderful time. Did enjoy work a lot. Can not say anything bad about work. Even every day at work was not a good day, it was alright.

Pros

Good time

Amazing

Although the work was hard and hours were long the people were so amazing they really helped push me foward and not only understand my potential but understand the industry itself

हर माह मे खेल प्रतियोगिता रखवाई जाती है और स्टॉफ की पार्टी हर महीने होती है

ताज एक बरांड है बड़ी कंपनी है बट परमानेंट बहुत ही कम करती है वर्कस को कॉन्टेक्ट पर काम चलता है 5साल देने के बाद भी परमानेंट नहीं क्या है कोई बात नहीं पर वहा काम करने से एक्सपीरियंस बहूत हुआ है

Pros

फ्री ब्रेक फ़ास्ट, लंच, डिनर, वॉसिंग

साल मे 1 बार दूसरे होटल मे ताज की तरफ से पार्टी दी जाती है

ताज होटल मे 12 घंटे खड़े होकर ड्यूटी करनी पडती है अगर सिक्योरिटी गार्ड बैठा पाया गया तो उसकी 1दिन की सैलरी काट दी जाती है और उसे गलियां दी जाती है सीनियर के द्वारा बहुत बेइज्जत किया जाता है थोड़ा भी बैठने को नहीं मिलता और जो लोग सीनियर की जी हजूरी करते है उनको बैठने मिलता है और उनका प्रमोशन भी होता है

Pros

नास्ता, भोजन, चाय मिलता है

Cons

लंच के 800 रूपये काटते है और खाना सही नहीं बनता सिर्फ नाम का ही ताज होटल है

Good opportunity to work in taj hotel

Thank you for asking me About the Hotel Feedback Taj Mahal palace Mumbai Hotel This is the five star property department employee are good that are helping everyone low level to higher level

Pros

1.5 years

Cons

Department people is good they are helping each and every one

Great Place to Work in

Absolutely fabulous work atmosphere, the work culture is warm and cordial. Every employee is valued. Compensation is fair and in line with market scenario. Lots of opportunities to develop and grow!!!

Pros

Staff Entitlement & Benefits, Work Culture is Warm and Friendly, Every employee is valued

Cons

Too many policies to follow

I m work in Taj hotel in Chandigarh

I was learn everything there.i was work there as a commi chef in the cafe 24×7 and base kitchen . All the chef have good experience . I was learn from them so many thing.

Pros

In my birthday I was get free dinner with my family

Cons

No long hours

Good

Nice hotel to work with, excellent facilities given to staff Managers are so supportive and motivates us to enhace our skill and try to brings out our best

It was a really amazing time

Good staff facilities Well maintained parsonalities Awesome ambiance Highly recommended for jobs people like usThe best company to work Teamwork,trust ,

Literally the worst i have ever experienced

No personal lofe, no proper sleep more than 12 hrs of shifts, not even a single day had food properly and people over here are so political they don't support you they make you feel depressed, frustrated, stressful and emotionally, mentally, physically tired. No proper Off's you will get here shortage of staff no proper Dress, No professionalism, also if ypu get accommodation from company then you have to walk daily atleast 15km for your designated shift it's just glittering form out side.. I believe i will never recommend someone to join this hotel

Cons

More than 12 hrs, no staff, no proper sleep, no proper food, no proper accommodation

Fun to work, lots of stuff to learn

Overall a great place to work at. Staff is really collaborative. Management is considerate about employees and provide several incentives such as health insurance.

Less pay

Management is not good. More working hours and less pay. Employee meals are nice. Variable shifts and unhygienic and unprofessional staff. Less security.

Exllent apportunity for learning , and collecting the knowledge about hospitality management.

In TAJ hotel i learn many more things ,in all departments like , food and beverage , food production, house keeping and front office. My area of interest is bakery or quanti .my experience with bakery is exllent.

Excellent company to work for

Excellent company to work for, any time they are the best. I recommend Taj hotels, colleagues and management are nice and very supportive. My best wishes

Well balanced workplace

The staff here are amazing. You get to learn a lot. The seniors here take care of you. I had an amazing time interning for this hotel. The best part 'Taj takes care of its employees '

The best hotel

The best place to learn and work with well highly skilled chefs. They treat staff really well, good food for the staff plus salary comes in account always on time, outdoor activities and indoor activities for staff

Friendly yet competitive work place with high rewards and appreciation

My experience with The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai was the best. Starting with the Operations Trainee program helped me in learning and understanding the working procedure as well as coordination between the departments. Specialising in Revenue - Reservations taught me a great deal by having practical experience of what I learnt in college. Dealing with customers is not an easy task yet they trained and groomed me to be the best at it by keeping a positive approach and welcoming guests with open arms and a lot of flexibility with their concerns.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner while you are working, Complimentary nights at Taj hotels at heavily discounted rates

Cons

Long hours, high pressure

Taj Hotel is one of the most iconic hotel brand. The company gives a good facilities to the staff.

Since I joint the Taj hotel, I was very grateful to work in this company, the Company provide a good facilities to the staff, and take care of the staff especially during the COVID-19 crisis. The company provides different types of facilities to the staff. We can see many senior staff who work for around 15 to 30 years in the same hotel. This show that the Company is taking care for the staff. Its a very busy hotels as location is good all the outlets are running on the peak.

Pros

Free staff food

Cons

Busy

Good

Good experience with a prominent company. Safe Job atmosphere.. food and accommodation was good . Special care for ladies.. we can celebrate every special days there...so with family we have to adjust

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taj Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Taj Hotels with