Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd

Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd Employee Reviews

India59 reviews

staffthinglearnedgoodhourmanagementenjoycompany

Trustworthy ...

Trust worthy .Valued my intelligence.. Hounerd my work and performance... The progessive culture keep motivated throughout the experince. Solid encouragement time to time . Training method was very good.

Availability of new work line-up

Company workplace is comfortable for working as individual and also as team work. Arrangements of visiting different branches across India for vigilance work with taking care of Luxury travel & stay by management.

Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Place to learn and fun to work

It's a awesome place I had work ,I had learned lots of skills with updating myself , learned how to tackle things even in times of difficulties , quick decision making

Pros

Staff recruiting

Cons

Immediate changes

Best place to work in fitness industry

Never forget Mr.Madhukar Sir Meeting. Anuja shah will never forget me forsure, best person to guide me. Mr.Prashant Talwalkars lecture was too good. My training at thane and my room partner from aurangabad.

Pros

Motivational and teamwork

Cons

Management issues

Its is the best company

Its is the best company management nd collegues behaviour are good overall works ng experience is good HR takes proper certain action towads any problem which we face during working

The most enjoyable part of the job

I have learned so many things while working with Talwalkars. The work culture of Talwalkars is quite professional and enjoyable. It has added a value to my career.

Worst

This company is on the verge of doom. Professionals like nutritionist will be asked to work as a receptionist, as a sales representative. A mere doll with a face full of make up to attract and lure customers. Salary is too less to begin with, and is never on time. It is always two months late. In my opinion, you'd rather sit at home being jobless than work in this circus of a gym.

Talawalkars gym..

Talawalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd. Co. Is very good company. Owner is very very nicely, good person.. Talwalkars gym very higher... Good trainer, any time support to customer..

do not accept their job offers

they do not have any work policy, they do not follow any standard business rules and regulations , they brake every government rules and regulations. they have a zero compliance rating and zero in providing employee benefits.

Pros

you can enjoy Free Gym Facilities.

Cons

there is a lot of irregularities.

It's was great experience

Talwalkar experience and atmosphere is very memorable for me because that's my turning point in my life I have learned so many things over there like management etc.

Evolving

Continuous evolving work culture with constant opportunities for growth & self development.Most importantly you can take care of your health, since being in the fitness industry ensures that you workout regularly.

One of the best company

Talwalkars is one of the best company . This job is very good . Seniors nature is very supportive and helping. They're provide very basic knowledge about your job

Amazing Company

Really great atmosphere for work all team and director was very supportive and helping..one of the best company in fitness industry.. Tks for the great experience... working with Talwlkars...

Fun at work

At Talwalkars the only stress is about sales, after which the company is quite flexible. the management appreciates the staffs and motivates them to go to the next level.

Pros

flexible

Cons

long hours mostly

great management

the most enjoyable and learning place great management to work with motivational seniors hardworking staff disciplined culture fit and healthy environment

lot of work responsibility

work wise good place,lot of work responsibility,learning more work but management little bit not well so that only a problem otherwise good place and most enjoyable work.

productive and effective

It is not a typical work, i have learned a lot here its my first job and feel good with the talwalkars, very good management and coordination, hardest part is of at the salaries times and the month end, working in talwalkars is most enjoyable part of the it one of the family culture , My dislike in working here is of the pay scale is low, I have done my PG graduation under Master degree in finance background but the work which i am doing is of bachelor base, these two reasons i am choosing for the other opportunity with the good payscale and work depends on master base.

Pros

had party a lot

Cons

sometimes long hours, while auditing

good

indeed seems to be very good job portal and many of my friends suggested that , the job searching is very easy through this portal. i foreseeing that , i would get a better job through indded in a better place with good salary

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Experience almost every area of business but roles and responsibilities are not properly defined

Exposure to and experience almost all areas of business right from sales, marketing, creative designing, operations, industry specific technical areas, a gist of accounting, meet vendors, attend meetings with them, and negotiate terms and later on manage them. Roles and responsibilities are not well defined, often a supporting role is held responsible for a lapse in someone else's key area. Each one is trying to please the highest possible position they can have access to, hierarchy isn't properly followed and everyone takes the opportunity to jump the hierarchy which isn't even discouraged by the Highest positions, in fact it is sometimes even encouraged. Favoritism and partiality is rampant. Performance and Achievements are not suitably rewarded especially not for non industry key areas. No proper systems / emphasis on processes very basic. No proper mechanisms in place to ensure staff satisfaction. No seminars / courses organized to improve the staff, betterment of manpower is purely out of self-interest. No HR to ensure proper staffing and satisfaction of employees.

Pros

Wide area of exposure, learn to fend for ones self in a non-conducive / negative atmosphere

Cons

Highly disorganized, dissatisfying on a professional level, no encouragement to better ones self

not a good place to work for career growth, too much politics

there is no management system untrained unskilled staff and management is making fool of the employees. no HR policies . no man management, no benifits

Pros

nothing

Cons

no proper HR management

members were happy with my quality of training given to them

I enjoyed my job a lot . I used to reach there at 6.00 am and my duty was from 6.30 am to 3.00 pm like that i made the member happy by.supporting them when they need any help at heavy workout and making their form and techniqe perfect so that they should not get injured. .we were getting special training every month .I learnt how to convinced lot of member's from general to personal member for that purpose we should be well groomed our body language should be positive our way of talking should be positive.we were trained regularly at non peak hours by our Master trainer like that they made both our practical and theoretical knowledge perfect. When we are becoming a best employee at that time all the manager supported us but our colleagues use to make fun of us that was the hardest part of job. When the Branch manager, Floor manager, Head trainer all of them supported me that was the most enjoyable part of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd