TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.

TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Fast Paced Environment. Less Work Life Balance

The management has high intentions to grow but tries everything out to do so rather than having a proper strategy.Sequentially growing company with fair compensation

Cons

Long hours, work life balance

Rapidly gorwing in the education world

This company has been rapidly growing in the education sector. Have seen a lot of people grow in front of my own eyes. They would do great if there are all saturdays off.

Pros

Clean office, positive enviornment

Cons

Long hours sometimes

TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great Growing Place to work

Great culture. People really care about each other. A mission driven organization. Many chance to learn new things. Such a great company to work with! Awesome work culture and work life balance.

Pros

Alternate Saturday Offs

Work Hard - Party Hard

At Target I have always had freedom to express my ideas and explore my creativity in terms of work. The environment here is very helpful. When we have dead lines the team is completely into it but its so well balanced with tons of activities and celebration.

Pros

Alternate week wellness leaves

Cons

Speedy work

Productive and Fun workspace

Wonderful company that is growing and evolving over time.Fun to be a part of team that is so cooperative and jovial. Working here has taught me the importance of quick decision making and discipline

Publication house which lacks basic ethic of treating employees

The upper management will gossip about you. HODs lack idea of their work. There is no clarity of what to do with multiple heads commanding over you. Groupism and favoritism is the biggest con. You will be recruited for a post and made to do all other work. Birthday celebrations are worst wherein each employee is asked to share their love story in front of office.

Pros

Cons

Stressful working culture, no coordination, lack of cooperation, ego clashes, insensitive towards employees, nosy about employee personal life, no job security, politics

They alway Confuse their employees about deadline.

Pay scale is good for experienced candidates. Work schedule is very hectic in off season also. typical corporate culture, they do not try to understand the problems of genuine employees. And management always take side of show Shining exployees.

Good

Disciplined. A typical day at work. full day work. Birthday celebration of staff. Co operative work culture. Good Management. Good infrasructur. It was convenient to me.

Pros

tea

Cons

work load

Not so bad.

It was a good institute.When i started job their it was good without training.I was coping up my best.I learned to develop a solution book for an academic year.The hardest part of the job was the management.The most enjoyable part was the co workers.Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. Reviews by Location

Learn about TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. in popular locations

• TARGET PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.