TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

I want to my friends job this company because this organization is very nice. I like this company invorment. So plz in this organization my friends job opportunity. In this organization my friend all ready working.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
We are being manage by good people. Everyday we are surrounded by happy people starting from the facility up to the people from the production. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are being recognized for every thing that you’ve done
I worked OVERNIGHT at the grid and matrix, the grid was amazing definitely Taskus culture everyones so friendly and nice, even TL's, OM's and the site director everyone is pretty approachable. Theres always fun games or free food offered to us and even a shuttle to take us to close by lunch restaurants. However transferring to the matrix has been a regret, the matrix has no culture, we rarely have games or fun events, management is worst, rude to most agents, and they are careless to the floor just watching things to report or take away. We only get a portion of what the grid gets offered and we get to see the grids fun culture on our internal site, it feels like I'm working at two different companies. The matrix pays well but the stress that comes with it is not worth it. Taskus main core value is Be Ridiculous but very rarely allowed these days.
Pros
The Grid
Cons
The Matrix