TaskUs

Working at TaskUs: 12 TaskUs Reviews

India12 reviews

No management of shift and lot of salary deductions.

The company changes it's rules and shifts as per their convenience. They do not cater any shift and week off requests. You have to work according to their rules and commands. Mental health and physical health are affected a lot due to frequent changes. The management lies when it comes to doing shifts on festivals that you will be paid but they deny the payment after the salary is credited which is always less. Motivation to work is a hard thing to collect after working with this organization. People are careless.

No fun activities happen

No job security no cultural activity....upraisals are depends on your manager not on your performance. If you are good with your work only it will not help.

TaskUs insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Awesome work culture and utmost attention to employees' well being

Great place to work with lot of scope for growth. Employee centric company. Dynamic management and a very well placed infrastructure. Utmost care toward employee satisfaction is a priority here.

It's good culture

Taskus is the new company with good amd healthy environment for employees. but there some little issues like no cab for boys so I have to relocate nearby the office, evan if I living in chandigarh 26 sec so it's far away for me l.

Stressful and Mind bursting atmosphere.

I personally never recommend this organization, If you want a good health then beware of Taskus. They don't care about it at all. Once you hit the production, they will show why they call themselves ridiculous. They just treat like a servant, who came only for the work without any human feelings. There leave policy is also the worst that I ever seen. The management is also ridiculous, they believe only in words not in actions.

Pros

Pre and post shift meetings

Cons

Management, No feedback sessions.

Overall it's good

It's good , the work culture of taskus is very good and task us always gives priority to all employees and the working culture is very good. It's a very good platform to develop your communication skills. And company is best in terms of employees benefits like in terms of salary it's on time.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Work pressure and no job security

No work life balance

Company does not even think about employees well being. They just rule on you like dictatorship and company's management is very poor as not even listen if say anything. Company does not deserve honest and hardworking employees. They terminate people without giving a single thought and just spoil people's career. Company just take advantage of people till they want and after their work is done, they terminate the people.

Pros

Salary credits at time

Cons

Not employee friendly, break freezing culture, do not expect about good salary or leaves from company as it just wants only work from your side

It all depends on the people

The office is extremely well built. It oozes casual atmosphere and is a free thinking space.You have the freedom to choose your place of work as all employees get laptops.The toughest part of any job is the right set of people to work with.Facility itself is super cool and has a gym, chill zone, yoga center, gaming center etc.The office is built for attracting younger crowd.

Pros

Loads of facilities

Cons

People discriminate here, they make you feel dump never give a chance to grow

Can not say about company but in my Campaign the managment system never appricate us they discriminate us every time, never support , they make you feel unwanted ,frustreted , not valued always never give you chance to grow exapt the people they liked the most (politics).

Employee Oriented

Good company, Employee Oriented, Working is also good supportive team leader working environment is as per employee. various activities took place for improving work environment

TaskUs is a fun place to work and you were surrounded by good people. #FEfairies

We are being manage by good people. Everyday we are surrounded by happy people starting from the facility up to the people from the production. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are being recognized for every thing that you’ve done

Was a good job

I worked OVERNIGHT at the grid and matrix, the grid was amazing definitely Taskus culture everyones so friendly and nice, even TL's, OM's and the site director everyone is pretty approachable. Theres always fun games or free food offered to us and even a shuttle to take us to close by lunch restaurants. However transferring to the matrix has been a regret, the matrix has no culture, we rarely have games or fun events, management is worst, rude to most agents, and they are careless to the floor just watching things to report or take away. We only get a portion of what the grid gets offered and we get to see the grids fun culture on our internal site, it feels like I'm working at two different companies. The matrix pays well but the stress that comes with it is not worth it. Taskus main core value is Be Ridiculous but very rarely allowed these days.

Pros

The Grid

Cons

The Matrix

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TaskUs with

• TaskUs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?