Tata Aia Life

Tata Aia Life Employee Reviews

Nice working environment. We can learn lot of working in a professional way. Also the Managers were very helpful and polite. My experience to learn about investment, financial products and Insurance services was very interesting. Enjoyed my tenure.

Not Happy some over tasks and salary increment. Happy to work with TATA AIA but not happy with some over tasks like lengthy concalls and team meetings

Pathetic management. Longest working hours

Don't work in this company, you have to work 2-3 shift in 1 go. Managers are unprofessional. Hr is also not meaningful as they only cares supervisors & managers for them executive is like trash. Overtime won't fetch you more money. No proper training of work

I feel fully satisfied as en employee of TALIC

I feel fully satisfied as en employee of TALIC, I always try to recommend my friends for this organization. I am working since 2016 in TATA AIA. My overall experience is excellent.

Pros

Full take care of Employees

Cons

Nothing special

Earned a lot. Company is good...but few people are self centered.

I earned a lot. Good place to earn money. But will have to forget family. Products are good.IT support is good.It is sure, you can not give time to your family.

Pros

Earning is there

Cons

Long time working hours.

Nice work place

Work experience with Tata AIA is one of the best in my life. Everyone are behaving like a family and team work is good at front level and supervisor level.

Pros

Team work

Overall its very good company to work.work culture is awesome.its really nice to work here.Managers and HR listening our probloms. Give solutions. .....

Average

Their is filed work and salary is based on commission basis.you can reach your goal if you do hard work. I already said this is filed work their is lots of presure.

Does not follow TATA culture

Very adaptive towards technology, collaborative atmosphere, salary is not competitive in market, uncertainty and confusion due to random changes in product and processes

Pros

TATA brand trust, Technology driven

Cons

Non competitive products

TATA AIA provide you the best eperience towards to your work ethics, learning in the productive terms, friendly management, and helps to increase your knowkedge akso for the corporate industry.

Jobs at Tata Aia Life

See more jobs

Very challenging,Productive,responsible.

I am a Senior Advisor in Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.I am working with the company for more than 8 years .It is very challenging and responsible career.Service condition is quite good.It is quite rewarding.Enviornment is quite good.Work culture is nice.

Pros

Centrally Located.Easy access to office.

Cons

Shorts breaks.

Good

Good to work invirinment ,good staff,good managementOverall it's good nothing job culture is good supportive management overall it's good company for all

Clarity of company goal and expectations

Wonderful place to work with. Only name is enough; TATA... SOP driven company and every job profile is expectations are very clear from day one. Focused on overall development of employees.

Learning and earning place

Learning and earning place, for responsible person it is a very good place for earning and learning also. I got 3 promotion over here in 2 and half year.

Good working environment

Tata Aia is known for Organization culture and supportive technical teams and HR policies were too friendly compensation benefits are good for those who want to kick start their career

Not sure

I worked almost 11months.. It has no job satisfaction.. There's no fixed salary... It's all about team business. So I want to switch to a company where I can earn money according to my work and qualification and also a fixed salary

A typical day at work

Good place to learn and to work also And friendly relationship is maintained among the all the team but lots of pressure on targets of month on month

Not happy with this type job

Its very hard job for girl. No value any girl prblm .how girl handle our self prblm and your boss prblm.so very phathetic condition in this job .i advise to all girl dont go this job

Tata aia life is a good company to begin with,it does not give you much pressure for first 3 months and then slowly it will start expecting from you and hence the incentives paid are lucrative.

Good

Tata AIA life Insurance company will give Carrier for fresher and experience. Good training will be provided, manager and management for employees in various departments.

It was awesome working with Tata

Great culture, good reward and good opportunity, good support. Worked with Hdfc Bank.. So have two good brand value company.. And work culture is awesome and competitive.,which encouraged me to work with comapany

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Aia Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Aia Life with