TATA Business Support Services

TATA Business Support Services Employee Reviews

India780 reviews

tatafundoocabfreshersalarybpoorganisationquery

Productive and fun work place

I Like the support they provided to perform well with my duties , flexible shifts is advantage, working environment was good, cafeteria food charges were reasonable and food was good.

Friendly environment

My work experience was good in compny... Management level was excellent... Team leaders always supporting to the team.... All team members, team leaders, manager, hr department was very helpful and friendly.

TATA Business Support Services insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace in the comapny. Product also good. Management also explained the products. Company give the data we are explained the details to customer.

Pros

Free tea, coffees

Productive and supportive

Working atmosphere is good and Managers are supportive. Managers and Team Leaders encouraging the executive. Trainers are good. They are giving tips how to solve the customers problem or issues.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good to work. And experience

I have seen one of the best disciplines in this unit. Where we work with no tense and free with the mind. Where we can learn many thinks. Overall is good.

Cons

Good company in laymans hands

This organization run by group of clowns. They have years of training in that organization but does not have process knowledge or even common sense. Useless fellows. You'll not get the package that mentioned in the offer letter. HRs will give an explanation that how the system work is a whole junk. If you decide to join this concern, Jesus and Guruvayurappan may help you.

Pros

Both ways cab for night shift.

Cons

Idiotic manager and management

Nothing to say good regarding management but colleague are Cooperating

Management should listen and try to resolve their employees issues. No mentor / no body there to listen / resolve employee issues. Specially they treat bad with out of state / migrated people. They do partiality and want some favours.

Pros

Nothing is free, no employee value and benifits

Cons

Long hours working with no worth of dedicated and hard work employee

Good

Good place to workFlexible shift timings Great Team leads who understand your situation and help you accordinglyJoined on contract basis, got approval for permanent position but left the organization

For me no bad things experienced here. Good thing is working environment and timings are very comfortable.

If I get opportunity I will work again as a back office employee. I like to work suck kind of team . They are very caring and helpful too. Management is too good.

Productive and fun

Tata Business support services is currently running as conneqt. The days I spent there was memorable and something very close to my heart. The floor culture was good. As a fresher I enjoyed working there. Employees were treated in a good way.

Pros

Freee lunches

Cons

Good

Good for the beginner's. Should be quite good experience of working with a good company. Hr and management is supportive. TL is excellent in nature. If I got a chance, I will work again

Pros

Environment

Work palace is awasome

When i was working it was wondering days I learned many things in tata business support servicesCulture is very good with my staff and colleaguesI enjoy lots during the work with my colleagues what is more all in all everything is good

It's good company

It's very good company,and salaries every month end credited to every one and rules and regulations very strict. Company management is very good. HR rules and regulations and notice period also very good.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Good

Good company hr are very helpful.Fundoo friday... leave parametres.bonus.diwali gift. Yearly Salary incremennt, If yr work is good u will get promotion.

Pros

Cons

9hrs

Productive better place to work

Yeah it's a typical way of work,according to your position,I leaned how to deal with customers in collection department, management was not as good as I think but workplace culture was best as is is a Clint ale of hdfc bank,reporting was the hard cos seniors was not much supportive at my time,the most enjoyable part was working for hdfc bank on roll of tbss

Pros

Cons

Some times long hours when month end

Very worst place to work specially for ladies not safe

If i remember my days if work mostly slang words come in my mind after 4 yrs yet, hr r simpilly politician, not safe encironment for ladies..scoundrer.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only corns r dere..dont understand how tata company parts r so wrst tbss

Na

There is good work experience all members so much supportive and helpful if in future any openings so I'm happy to join again beacuse there is career growth opertunity

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

It's a happy place to work between good people

Not sure of current management but I was very happy with my ex boss, MD and other managers.. people r understanding n friendly n no bossism. Good n safe place to workk

Ok

New much changes need good management need good salary hike need good work culture Ok ok company ...some of them are good.i got goid friends their. 😊

Tata business support services

It is good to work with Tata business support services and good management along with a great infrastructure. It has required amenities to every employee. Overall great experience

I learned... time is the main part of our working...

Tata is best top believable company in india. There is a good policy to our employees. Some time working its hard, challanging. Never salary issue.. company give weekly off..and 2 off per month. My experience in Tata business support service was very good. Thanku tata for gave me working opportunity.

Pros

No other any issue..no problem in company policy.

Cons

Some time working hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA Business Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA Business Support Services with

• TATA Business Support Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?