TATA Business Support Services

TATA Business Support Services Management reviews

If I get opportunity I will work again as a back office employee. I like to work suck kind of team . They are very caring and helpful too. Management is too good.
Good for the beginner's. Should be quite good experience of working with a good company. Hr and management is supportive. TL is excellent in nature. If I got a chance, I will work again
Pros
Environment
Cons
It's very good company,and salaries every month end credited to every one and rules and regulations very strict. Company management is very good. HR rules and regulations and notice period also very good.
Pros
Cons
9 hours
Yeah it's a typical way of work,according to your position,I leaned how to deal with customers in collection department, management was not as good as I think but workplace culture was best as is is a Clint ale of hdfc bank,reporting was the hard cos seniors was not much supportive at my time,the most enjoyable part was working for hdfc bank on roll of tbss
Pros
Cons
Some times long hours when month end
If i remember my days if work mostly slang words come in my mind after 4 yrs yet, hr r simpilly politician, not safe encironment for ladies..scoundrer.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Only corns r dere..dont understand how tata company parts r so wrst tbss
Not sure of current management but I was very happy with my ex boss, MD and other managers.. people r understanding n friendly n no bossism. Good n safe place to workk
New much changes need good management need good salary hike need good work culture Ok ok company ...some of them are good.i got goid friends their. 😊
It is good to work with Tata business support services and good management along with a great infrastructure. It has required amenities to every employee. Overall great experience
In this company very different events and RNR function are arranged and also fun do Friday compition take on floor, all staff security and management is very good
Only work to gain knowledge about management and communication skills and enhance the personal skills and to learn how offices work, time management works, productivity works.
EBD process is very Important part for the TATA vehicle customer as well as Customer care Executive also. But Management provide less salary to the employee.
Safer for girls. They provide cab (no charges) . Guard alwayd drop u at the door of your house if u r a girl. Games on every Friday. Every one is always ready to help you. Best place to work.
Express empathy through reflective listening. Develop discrepancy between clients' goals or values and their current behavior. Avoid argument and direct confrontation. Adjust to client resistance rather than opposing it directly. Support self-efficacy and optimism.
Good
Cons
No Comments
i really enjoyed my work with all tata business support services management nd coulleaguse team leaders suport and encouragement @ work was really makes a agent comfortable to work as per the companty requirements needs and deeds
Pros
yeah management shares profits time lunch
Cons
there is no extra hours limited company working hours
Tbss is nice they trained well management is good Always solve the problem of employee in simple it was like family .they paid salary timely no issue salary cafeteria is good food is good there in training days they provide 1 time meal free Cab facility is free pick and drop security system is good.
Good experience to this job... There are full time and part time job Company gives a so many facilities But in future salary has been to increase Management are also good
Really a cool place to work with. As there management and human resource team helps the employees to work with no stress and fun involved. this makes the employees feel free to work.
Nice work place but not enough salary. Good environment.Good team leaders with nice management and there was no pressure. Overall good experience.
Good place to work with lesser exposure. Good place to learn new things. Management is sometimes bias towards to particular individuals. Salary is not as per the outside world.
TBSS is a very good company. I worked their as a Sr. Customer Care Executive. Environment on the floor was very good. They always appreciated employees work and gave us different goodies.
Good experience working with this organisation the kind of people and management but still the partiality happen in every organisation even same happened with me.