TATA Business Support Services

India780 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

tatafundoocabfreshersalarybpoorganisationquery

Productive and fun work place

I Like the support they provided to perform well with my duties , flexible shifts is advantage, working environment was good, cafeteria food charges were reasonable and food was good.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace in the comapny. Product also good. Management also explained the products. Company give the data we are explained the details to customer.

Pros

Free tea, coffees

TATA Business Support Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and supportive

Working atmosphere is good and Managers are supportive. Managers and Team Leaders encouraging the executive. Trainers are good. They are giving tips how to solve the customers problem or issues.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Nothing to say good regarding management but colleague are Cooperating

Management should listen and try to resolve their employees issues. No mentor / no body there to listen / resolve employee issues. Specially they treat bad with out of state / migrated people. They do partiality and want some favours.

Pros

Nothing is free, no employee value and benifits

Cons

Long hours working with no worth of dedicated and hard work employee

It's good company

It's very good company,and salaries every month end credited to every one and rules and regulations very strict. Company management is very good. HR rules and regulations and notice period also very good.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Good

Good company hr are very helpful.Fundoo friday... leave parametres.bonus.diwali gift. Yearly Salary incremennt, If yr work is good u will get promotion.

Pros

Cons

9hrs

Ok

New much changes need good management need good salary hike need good work culture Ok ok company ...some of them are good.i got goid friends their. 😊

I learned... time is the main part of our working...

Tata is best top believable company in india. There is a good policy to our employees. Some time working its hard, challanging. Never salary issue.. company give weekly off..and 2 off per month. My experience in Tata business support service was very good. Thanku tata for gave me working opportunity.

Pros

No other any issue..no problem in company policy.

Cons

Some time working hard.

Abc

Stressful environment Friendly culture Casual behaviour of supervisors Low salary and no incentives No growth opportunities Overall my experience is not soo good

Nice environment

Good platform for the slow learners.No hike in the salary very less salary is given when compare to the work which the employee do.friendly atmosphere at the office.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA Business Support Services?

nice company

for freshers it is a good company.the tls and managers have enough enprienced.if you work here you will definetly achieve something out from your seniors.

Pros

good environment

Cons

salary

I have done internship there for 45 days not the job

I have done 45 days of internship training in TBSS company so i dont know about the salary their but overall it was good experience there working as a intern

Pros

Good company

Cons

Na

Pride of Working at TATA

A very good place to work and learn the business and products that will help you grow further in the BPO industry, Good Internal job postings, high scope for growth but has a very less salary but a secured JOB.

Product is very good and comprehensive

EBD process is very Important part for the TATA vehicle customer as well as Customer care Executive also. But Management provide less salary to the employee.

Productive and learning work place.

Tata business support service is a company of help desk for customer and give information to the customer and give knowledge about your work and give more benefits of the company.

nice working environment

dealing with customers is a fun loving activity for me i enjoyed the job. but salary is low .so wanted to change my job. compare to freshers seniors are getting less salary expect that everything was good, no pressure in my desk.compare to others.

Not a good place to work

Not a good place to work. No salary benefits and moreover they will according to their needs . Hr is also not good. They are just supporting operations

Tbss is good for freshers they trained well

Tbss is nice they trained well management is good Always solve the problem of employee in simple it was like family .they paid salary timely no issue salary cafeteria is good food is good there in training days they provide 1 time meal free Cab facility is free pick and drop security system is good.

Good job

Good experience to this job... There are full time and part time job Company gives a so many facilities But in future salary has been to increase Management are also good

Good job

Very nice environment in office and friendly nature among team leaders and no work pressure and and lots of benefits that are applicable for every agent when I worked Thanks to TBSS

Customer care executive

Less paid stressed work needs to be punctual, be active and have fun with good cafeteria recently changed good experience with less income and hevy work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA Business Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA Business Support Services with