Tata Chemicals

Tata Chemicals Employee Reviews

India156 reviews

chemicalplantculturesafetylearnsalaryfacilitymedical

Productive and stressful job.

for freshers i recommanded to learn lot.but experienced candidates more streesful job.your backround is more important.no body support at any time.management is very strict.

Productive and safe environment to work

It was over all a great time spent at Tata Chemicals. Got a lot of opportunities to learn new things. I found it an ethical institute and lot of focus is given on safety and especially women safety. There are ample opportunities for hard workers. But its bit slow to respond if you are looking for quick growth based on your talent alone as now it has grown up quite huge and thus top level decision making is not that easy .

Cons

Over work load, delayed perks

Tata Chemicals insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Good place for work and it was mist enjoyable part of the job. Management behaviour was good.

Good staff behaviour & also senior management was knowledgeable about agriculture. It was great experience as a my first job. I learned about practical work of agriculture related field and practical work or meeting with farmers. Really it was my first great experience.

Pros

N/a

Productive & Quick work

Need to Upgrade system for work to permit And Also need digitization in work to permit system. Also management have to give a chance for job opportunities to employees's sons.

All things are Good But company senior Beahaivaour is Not Good Abusing langauage

Company product paddy is Good But maize is Very Bad Product.and all senior not support to enpolyeee TADA also not received at timely.always make pressure and warning to the employee I will fire you and you will never get job anywere

Pros

TATA CHEMICAL LTD Job is very safely job and knowledge improve in the company.TATA CHEMICAL LTD Medical facility is good.TATA CHEMICAL LTD in job safety is good.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Good work place but canteen service is not that grate

Good work place but canteen service is not that grateId like to pay extra for canteen token if food can be improved & allI mean food was good for eating but, if it just little bit more better (I mean chapati & puri wasn't that good)

Market

I did good work in Tata Compay And very good all time people and Salary used to come to my account on time And the products of Tata Compay are very good

Pros

Cons

7 hours

Perfect company

It was a pleasant experience to work for Tata and experience the name personally. The management, the work, the environment, the colleagues everything is just picture perfect.

Iits Good

It's very good Good for learning people..here very good management people..you never feel boring..only this location is out of city. If you join here as DET or GET it's very very Good for you.

Work culture is good and fairly.

Tata Chemicals is the world's third largest producer of sodium bicarbonate which has applications that range from food to pharmaceuticals to air pollution control. Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India's branded Iodised salt segment. The company sells pulses and spices under the Tata Sampann brand. Company culture is good.

conservative attitude towards work

follows socialist capitalist way of doing things. great work life balance but plagued by internal politics. work is slow paced because of conservative environment.

Responsible for billing, maintaining inventory on SAP, Data analysis & supporting in administrative tasks, maintaining office forms.

Working at Tata Chemicals as a Clerk with all staff members was really nice and that was my hometown so obviously that place was very good but salary wasn't enough because I was on contract base which has limitations.

Good Industry

Excellent Industry with higher safety & clean environment to work. Good humanity, equal respect for all. Good communication & sharing knowledge to all

productive

nice learning time for work and nic eenivornment staff memebers are cooperative and understanding time to time work uptodate system sir nice place to work

Excellent

It was really nice and great to work with Tata Chemicals. I devoted 12years+ services to the company. It was Great Learning and work culture with excellent job security for right candidate.

No mangrment control

No management control & very old plant No proper budget system & man power has no right person to right jobs Even a technician ca be a manger having no technical knowledge related work experience

Very Good Company

The organization is excellent and driven by Tata's Ethics and Values. They believe in stress free working and provide best working environment. A wonderful place to work.

Pros

No Comments

Cons

No Comments

Workplace Culture is Good

Work culture here at tata chemicals limited is very conducive for working and one can have a perfect work life balance. A typical day a work is filled with lots of work in a well spaced and designed work environment with modern architecture.

Good place

Good company but Salary is low and work is long time so not salary is correct this eccsue is so many employ is live the job and joined a other company.

Very good work culture and Personal life was batter in Tata Chemicals

In my 18 year of work experience till date I haven't found any group like Tata Chemicals, first Job security work culture working environment, Value system,Company Reputation, respect between people all this things make Tata is more for then any company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Chemicals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Chemicals with

• Tata Chemicals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?