Tata Communications

Tata Communications Employee Reviews

Very memorable experience.It was fun working at tata. Very accommodating team. Lot of opportunities to learn. Hr/admin was Very poor at recreational or team activities. Didnt attend any even in 3 years when i worked there.
Its very helpful and productive company. I had learnt all things of engineeringOverall, I am completely satisfied with my job.My work has a clear sense of purposeI feel happy at work most of theI feel stressed at work most of the time.There are people at work who give me support and encouragement.There are people at work who appreciate me as a personI can trust people in my company.I feel a sense of belonging in my companyMy manager helps me succeedMy work has the time and location flexibility I need.In most of my work tasks, I feel energizedI am achieving most of my goals I often learn something at work.
All-over great experience. Some time long working hours. Monday to saturday working. Lunch is not free. Cab facility in delhi area only. VSNL also a part ot this.
Good experience in TCL in electrical, maintenance, installation, repair and electrical work.All staff is very good in all work.Then good Communication done.
Cons
1.everything is good. 2.5 stat in every way. 3.positive environment 4.great colleges 5.good managers 6.great work experience 7.great company to work with/
Pros
every thing is great
Cons
no cones
A day is a bit fast paced.. get to work on multiple projects at the same time .. will get more responsibilities in a short span of time but really loved working at Tata Communications
Pros
Learning
Cons
Na
Great Place to work. Supporting Management and our opinion counts. Recognized for good work and nice place to work......................................
As i was working in Media Enables Services each second is a valuable time and even for a few seconds issues will come and they are of high importance.
not bad wrt the present situation, you have to work hard and everything will be fine but side by side luck factor is also an important factor..Good luck for the new commers.
Fine leading which doesnt have balancing of life stressful and even to do profile less jobs no increments and special allowances are provided . This may leads the future calm going
An agile workplace that provides a good work-life balance. Management has a clear vision and adapts to the market demands . Friendly work culture with good career growth.
Work Life Balance Less Salary Good Team Old Ways of Working Babu Culture Supports in your learning process Best place for Women to work in I want to join again
Day with start with your Emails and Conference calls on reviewing Telecom network. Learning was through various new opportunities, Online portal and Existing KPI deliverables challenges being overcomed. Workplace is very open to sharing knowledge and Collaboration Timely Recruitment and winning Opportunities was tough part of the job Levarage to work on varoius technologies with different people was tough part of the job.
how to interact with Customer, Banking sector, Incident management. All Banks customer and vendor management. Mail exchange with Banking and vendor. In bound and outbound method.
Management is too bias, no equal opportunity in-spite being of getting performer of t hr month for 6 months continuously no Reward and Recognition is given
Good and better learning experience. Try to Grab opportunities in learning newer technologies and be more enthusiastic in learning new technologies. Thanks
Tata Communications is an average organization having many projects in many domains only the problem you will face when you are not following rules of the organization
Nice work place with huge benefits for employee. I would refer this company to my friends . Salary hike is also good. Few team leads are not good other than that good company
Good company to work with Management is good Work culture is good Work life balance is good Hike is nominal Benefits to employees are better Training opportunities are better
Good team, work and environment for work. Management team is very well supportable and help with good guide lines. Good time management and culture of management and employee relation.
Main focus is on Work Ethics and Culture. Collaboration is the main success driver. Continuous learning is provided through various online portals, instructor led training, etc.