Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Found 14,298 reviews matching the search
Not a good experience as I only worked there few months they don't change your project .Weekly 6days and long hours.I only suggest that it's not good for freshers who want to develop their skills
TCS is my first company. I have started my career in tcs as a Linux admin. There are lot of resources to learn new technologies. I am very happy to work with TCS.
High job security...,supportive HR and management team......,productive and fun workplace... Great work culture....,many more facilities are available to follow your hobby and maintain good physical and mental health.
Pros
High job security, supportive HR and management team, productive n fun workplace... Great work culture
Cons
No cons
It is a good place to work. Nice workculture, Nice project. Nice ManagementHr is helpful. Canteen facility should be improved. Very good job security
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Low salary
Though I have only been into one single project namely TCS BaNCS: Securities Trading so I would not be able to review TCS at an unbiased platform. But, as per my experience in my current project. It is quite challenging and non rewarding with no appreciation which in turn lowers the morale of employees.
Cons
High expectations, Longer Working Hours, Non rewarding, No Appreciation, Not up to the mark Salary and increments
I worked here for about only an year because I need to pursue my Masters. One word to describe everything is its the best that anyone could ever deserve...
Salary is low and Increment is also very low. Not even 10% hike. Corporate politics in giving rating. Even if u get good rating they won't give you good and. But Job security is guaranteed. Work-life balance is based on project. Good office to work in Siruseri, Chennai.
Pros
job security
Cons
salary
I had learned to manage and operate clients.management of company is very good.workplace culture is friendly.the hardest part of the job is sales generation.the most enjoyable part of the job is work editing.
Pros
facilities are good.
Cons
six day shift without holyday.
Salary hikes are just a joke here.Work life balance is amazing, probably best in any Mnc.Job security is 100% stable.Facilities are adequate.Transportation is good.
Can balance both personal and professional career. HR department is little tricky. Good for lady employees. Nice work environment. All festival celebrations and family day will be there.
Worked only for 10 months, all Saturdays we worked, timing was too long, so couldn't spend time with family. Otherwise it's good place to learn more new things.
Pros
Bus was convenient
Cons
Long hours, no holidays at all.
Best Company to join at higher grade with good payscale, Good Work Life balance, Good Job Security, Will give good opportunity to upgrade yourself technically
Pros
Good Work Culture, Best Job Security, Best Ambience
Cons
Very slow financial growth, less compensations, No variable pay, promotions are delayed
Great company in terms of security, onsite opportunities , work life balance, technical growth, professional grooming.Salary is less compared to product companies.
Best company to work with..the company which really take care of the employees...if I get am opportunity to work with TCS will reply grab the opportunity..
Good place to work at. Would suggest joining TCS if you are looking for stability. Your work experience with TCS depends heavily on your client. This includes work-life balance, quality of work, fair treatment, onsite opportunities etc.
Pros
Job Security, Timely Payments and Appraisals, Good Technology Stack, Challenging work, Onsite Opportunities
Cons
Low Pay, Too much bureaucracy, Slow Career Growth, More Focus on Clients than Employees
It is a nice place to start your career , it depends on the project and management you get .If you clear the interview and got an offer accept and gain experience , you will get opportunity outside better as compare to other companies
Pros
Cab facilities
Cons
Poor management
I worked in this company. I can’t explain in word about this facilities for employee. Good Paying on time salary.Good Management.i suggest to all guys if you found opportunity to work this company don’t miss.
For a middle class person in india No other IT company can give that confidence with respect to medical insurance, nothing can beat TCS.e policy.It is excellent company
Cons
They should let old employees again to come in to TCS
Management and team helped me in believing in myself and helped me a lot in building my self. Great Team work. Team is always there for me when ever I need help.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Less pay
Salary is not so good. If salary is good it is the best place of work. Tcs is best MNC in country but some payments issues raised. Starting with the TCS is good start but after some time you feel salary issue.
Pros
Timings, Management, Work culture
Cons
Salary is bit less then others
Great place to work. There is a difference between the understanding of the operations and human resource department.Operations blames it on Client requirements and HR blames it on Operations department. Almost every compa y its the same but TCS HR is very employee centric.