Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Found 14,273 reviews matching the search
Work mainly depend on the team. Service based company which considers clients as God. No one can take up your job even when you don't do any work, one you get inside TCS.
Pros
Job security, come here only if you wish to settle down. Never ever join as a fresher or your career is screwed
Cons
Low wage, cheap labour, donkey work, no importance given to work and employe, your existence does not matter
Great experience especially onsite opportunities. It purely depends on you on how to utilize the opportunities. The learning platform that they have is excellent.
Good environment place to work. User friendly. Working with TCS is good experience. Job security is there. Insurance policy is good. Female safety is taken at high level
TCS is for a chilled life with average salary and work-life balance. There is not much increment. Projects are allocated randomly and no merit based selection.
Fine but many improvements can be done. Not satisfied with salary here. They place anyone just in any project. Job security is there. People are friendly.
It's a nice experience working here as I got a chance to learn technologies. There are both pros and cons of the company. If you are looking for a job security, then stay in tcs. If you want more package and increment, then better to switch with time. And finally it depends on your project you are getting into.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long working hours, No work life balance for developer, low increment
Long working hours , almost no or low salary increment , lack of promotion career growth .Mediclaim facility is great . Job security is there .Need to focus on career growth from employee prospective.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Long hours, salary increment, lack of promotion career growth
A well established company with a very good infrastructure. Work life balance can be well maintained. TCS Values its employees rights and knows how to impress their clients.
Pros
Good Infrastructure among all
Cons
The company itself is good but I didn't like the work culture. Not a very supportive work environment I felt. Management is very bad , specially the Resource Manager system they have.
Pros
Job security and lots of project opportunity
Cons
Not a very good work culture. Management is bad.
your future of growth or your technological advancement is handled by team of RMGs, which are responsible to allocate you to projects. for them a person is just a number/ticket count which they need to resolve by putting them in any project. Your plight, ambitions and aspirations can go for a ride and will always take a back seat.But If project allocated is good then your life is heaven. You will get ample amount of advanced technologies to work on, plenty of Onsites(Probably permanent), and good hikes and perks.
Pros
Job security, plenty of onsites, good leave policy, very good medical insurance
Cons
Not so advanced infrastructurewise, RMGs are mostly rude and lack soft skills, support projects are more than Implementation, roll off is next to impossible, can't join TCS a second time
What I value most having worked in this organization, are my colleagues, I have made some friends for life here. This is a great place to begin your career.
I knew from the second I got accepted in the job, that I will not continue working there, my first goal was to travel to India, there was the opportunity to reallocate to Hungary after ending my experience, but it was put on hold due to the pandemic.
Pros
Lunches and dinner
Cons
It was difficult.to get promoted
Productive and collaborative environment. Good to work at TATA, specially with its Tata Quality Business model.Good work cultureTQBMS is a really nice model
Pros
Job security
Cons
Strict intereviews
Promotion pending long time.Looking for next position to work.Good mediclaim.Good working enviroment.Job security.Looking for best package as currently having low package as my experience.
Pros
Best mediclaim
Cons
Heatlhcare
If you want to have a relaxed worklife and you have no further aspirations then this is perfect place for you. If you can play dirty politics and impress your boss then this is the best place for you
Pros
Heathcare
Cons
No free or discounted lunch
Great working culture. Good for startersaverage for career oriented peoplenice for job securityNot a good pay hikeBrand name, management is not much approachable but they will be happy if you get the work done.
World class multicultural working atmosphere .well managed delivery with job satisfaction
Very bad working environment. We never got any recognition for a good work. Not find any growth here. There HR is not listening my requirements.
The growth rate is very slow, although you will learn many new things there, one can advance his/her career and can enjoy work life balance. You won't get very good opportunity being a fresher here but gradually if you are tagged to any client project than maybe it will be a good learning curve for you.
Pros
Health Insurance Scheme is very good
Cons
Long working hours, Internal politics
It's been a great opportunity to work at TCS. Had a good opportunity to learn and explore my skills. Really looking to work again with TCS, if I could get an opportunity.
Pros
Opportunity to grow