Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Found 14,320 reviews matching the search
It is nice to work in TCS. Absolutely comfortable to work in TCS due to friendly nature environment and the management is too supportive about carrier growth wise.
There were clients calls and direct communication with them which was tough for at the stating weeks but then I was the one who was managing daily call meetings with client in my team. We used to appreciations from manager and TL for work. There were fun activities every week which was a good stress Buster. Over all it was a good memorable experience in TCS.
You have freedom to define your career and find ways to grow, lot of options and but require support from your boss for clear direction. Hierarchical and experience based organisation.
Pros
Decent Pay, Enough Holidays, World of technology, employer friendly
Cons
Good talents lost in the crowd and require support from management
People are staying here for onsite.no good hikes and no encouragement from higher management. Treat employees like school kids. Not seen professional culture
Workplace culture A typical day at work I like the management how they make us easy to work and give some relaxation time to relax and also in Friday we will be happy
Pros
Bpo
Cons
Short break
I have worked in TCS on two projects both are for domestic clients. Domestic clients are not worth the hustle. Its better you get a foreign clients as their tech stack is far better. I worked on Java, HTML, CSS . It was an Ok Project. Learned a couple of things along the way. Overall, Salary is "The less comments the better". Management is bad . A lot of stupid politics over performances. Not worth working as a developer for more than 3 years.
Increase salary for freshers, work life balance and insurance cover is quite good.Very good company for laterals but freshers needs to leave due to less salary
Pros
work life balance
Cons
poor salary
Overall is 3 stars as self growth and improvement is worst. You have a good work life balance, but you will have nothing to write in resume when it comes to searching of new job.
Most of the projects are support projects. Less development and more support. Great company to work right out of college and get solid work experience. Changing projects is a pain as the RMG doesn't know what skills an employee posses to map them to a project.
Pros
Large number of projects
Cons
RMG team
The best corporate I have worked so far. Very much interested to join back, if get good opportunity. The best place to work Iin India till retirement.
1) Working hours aren't tracked2) If you get into good project then only learning 3) Better to join this organisation late in career then it's the best; not advisable for freshers
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation
Tata Consultancy services is a good company to start career where you can learn many things. As an associate you can learn new technologies based on your domain
1.Good place to start your carrier. 2.It will be fun if you get into a good project.3.You can learn many new technologies and business related info. 4.Every one have a mentor to share their pros and cons.
Pros
Job secure
Life is heell for BPO guys. When my project was ready to transfer me BPO to IT, HR was not, so I have to leave TCS. For BPO, Promotion system is wrst. So have to leave good organization. Which has very good seniors support, work and personal life balance, good work environment.
Pros
Work environment and Work and Personal life balance.
Cons
BPO's worst promotion processe and Moving into IT problem.
Everything is awesome here. Work life balance , working environment, culture, fun activities, collaboration, productivity, friendly management, best place ever to work.
Cons
Though the Payscale is much lower than the industry standard and the Growth is slow-paced, yet I personally landed into a project under a very good leader, lucky for me he gave me free hand in terms of taking initiatives and learning by doing which helped me grow my knowledge at a rapid rate.Yet your Knowledge growth doesn't translate into salary growth easily, even after the exceptional performance and great appraisal grades the increment is very low.
Good for starting carrier, stagnant afterwardsLimited good projects, should be lucky to getLot of people not requiredSometimes work feels boringOverall good work lifePay is ok
Pros
Work life
Cons
No advancement
Company is very good and known in entire world, Good company to work with and gain experience in latest technologies, Over the world there offices are situated.
Pros
Healthy work culture, values work ethics, good client projects to work on
Cons
Salary increment is less than other companies, First promotion takes place after completion of 4 yrs, Due to huge count of employees, %hike is very less.
*Salary credited on time*Carrier growth*Self Improvement *Good working Environment *You can sustain yourself if you are dedicated to work overall, Wherever you go, leave your markThanks
Pros
Self
Nice experience and it's a good opportunity for fresher to join this many choices is there and good environment eco- friendly ... Support management.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Nice and Secured place to work ...multiple leatning opportunities...ample of leaves...Convenient Health Insurance Scheme..Average Salary Hikes...Good time for family and personal work