Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

Senior Process Engineer591 reviews
India591 reviews

Found 591 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,558 reviews
hikefresherconsultancyprojectsalarytechnologysecuritybalance

It is always reliable and the best place to work

It is always reliable and the best place to work. I would rather join again if I get an opportunity. Though I didn't wanted to leave the organization however, due to some changes in my personal circumstances I had to leave Kolkata.

Productive and fun place

Platform for high growth. Employees are taken care of with insurance benefits. Work culture is extremely good. No politics amongst management. Branded company to start your career with.

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Good workplace

Overall is Good experience with me. I worked in night shift but I didn't find it difficult working in night shift. Safe working atmosphere. Good explore over new projects and new learning. Growth is there with our effective work and knowledge.

Good culture, job security

Supportive management, inclusive workplace, no bias at work, encourage the people who are committed towards the work, scope for learning, flexibility with shifts, can work on multiple projects, HRD is very supportive especially for women employees during maternity, Growth is bit slow and compensation too

Good environment

The work environment was quite good, but there is no growth. The management doesnt bother to promote you. But speaking of job security and work life balance it is a great company

Worst company is TCS - Sunshine

On the very first day we were told to forget we are even a part of Tata. They said sunshine is a different entity all together and we should expect no benefits like Tata employees do. Moreover extreme politics and dirty management. You will get tortured daily unless you are ready to lick the managements feet. There are many who are happy in TCS but none in SunShine process.

There are no fun activities in our project, firstly the management doesn't like these programs to be happened.

If an employee resigns then the reason behind them is their management. If you don't listen to them, they will make you resign forcefully. Even if they are wrong ,then employee must say that's right. Even some of the HR's have become a puppet under management. If you raise an issue to HR, then you will be fired by management.

Productive n good work environment, good work life balance,

Productive n good work environment, good work life balance, good leaves in kitty, overall good for personal and professional growth. Seniors are very good.

Pros

Transport facility is very good

Cons

No cons

everything like zero

Very boring life at TCS. All project is like same copy pest work. nothing new to learn.Management is very poor and biased.last but most important. no Salary satisfaction. no promotion. appraisal is there but just for show!

Best place to join after having a good last drawn salary, can plan retirement from TCS

Overall as a company is goodHealth insurance is the bestLocal management problem is always there. In terms of salary not good, it is not evenly distributed. Depends on the HR person's mood interviewing you.

Pros

Healthy work -life balance

Cons

Local management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)?

Nice place to work but not paid enough

Politics in career progression. Nice place to work. But not paid enough. Nice people. Not much organized. Regional partiality exists. Overall good to join.

Pros

Stress free work

Cons

Not enough salary

Job Security. Its more over like a government job

Job Security. Its more over like a government job.lots of opportunities for internal jobs and free courses where you can upgrade yourself. good place to work

Good for someome who comes after 35 or 40s of their age to fully settle and take retirement facility. No rejoining facility so think 100 times before you join...Reccond you to come for IT projects atlest with 10 yeaes of exp.

Pros

Good medical policy, job security and free transport

Cons

Long working hours 10 hours, very slow growth both vertical and horizontal, less increament percentage compare to peer companies, rigit managemet

Productive and good place to learn and achieve.

Great learning exposure. Solid training. Absolute pressure. TL has to be good else.........Perfect work life balance.Have to be innovative to give new ideas or process enhancement

Good place to work, learn and growth

Happy to work in this company, we can learn the work, roles are provided based on the performance and work culture is good, work along with fun is followed.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Promotion cycle period is too long

Fun at workplace. Work life balance.

Good company to start carrier. BPO side is little stressful and also not enough paid. If you get an opportunity in IT will be good. It was my 5 years of experience in TCS since 2010. Might they have improved what I said above.

Pros

Transport facility, Medical facility, subsidies food

Cons

Paid less * (may they have improved)

Friendly, productive and secure with lesser salary

Except salary, all is good here. Good management, work life balance, security of job, infrastructure, transport facilities and less worrying about non productive task.

Good

It was a very good expererience to work in tcs. The atmosphere in tcs is superb. I have learnt so many new things in tcs.. Security of the company is good.

Job Security

It's a very good organization. It gives chance and job offer to everyone deserving including fresher and experienced people. It provides 100% job security and huge options to balance between work and personal life.

Pros

Job Security, flexible work hours, vocational activities etc.

Cons

Less engagement of management with employees. Less feedback sessions.

Unsatisfactory workplace

You can only earn the bread and butter. The more you give your potential, nothing gonna change. You can just live your life, rather than spending your life with all your needs. You can only live .

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

Robotic life

The best corporate I have worked so far

The best corporate I have worked so far. Very much interested to join back, if get good opportunity. The best place to work Iin India till retirement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with

• Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
  • Senior Process Engineer